I don't suppose I will be the last !

My girlfriend of a year is expecting. Shock in fact very stressful but more to the point impossible. I had a vasectomy 32 years ago. Trip to the hospital, scan, 14 weeks gone, (how accurate are they time scale wise ?). My brain wasn't in gear so didn't count the time back to the time of conception in the hospital.When I eventually did I was not in Thailand, the date was 16 days before I arrived back. I also arranged a Fertility Test, recanalisation can take place,for myself which came back negative. I told her to leave immediately which she did. She denies adamantly she had been sleeping about. We had some great times, she comes from a decent family, was married for eight years. She is now calling me everyday, tell her every time, not my baby and when born it will have a DNA Test. Hey I won't be the first farang who has nearly been trapped.

• Like 1

Insensitive poor attempts at humor removed

Sorry Jamie and Charlie. My wrong, and I apologize..

Please tell me this is not some XMas joke.

Man, bad news. I would hate to be in your shoes.

I guess you just do the sums and face up to reality.

Don't give up. There are a lot of "lovelies" out there.

It is hard on people to lose that trust. Even harder to get it back. It tends to lead to even more distrust in the future.

In this case, though it may be hard on the OP, at least he knows it is not his child and he now knows (sadly) she has been cheating on him. After a year and all that time spent building a relationship it can come as a blow to you. Better to know now than later on when it could have cost a lot more than heartache.

Good luck for the future, OP.

i love the way thai's will continue with the lie even after it has been proved beyond any doubt they are lying.

not sure what 'coming from a decent family' has to do with anything...

Well...thats all lovely, the continuation of lies, if it is about something of no importance....

Probably to indicate, at his surprise, that not only bargirls are masters in the art of deception.

In response to the OP....it will only get worse so cut her off and when the baby is born request a DNA test.

By your calculations you reckon you are 16 days out..

But I don't think it is as simple as that, it's not sex date + 9 Months.. They date from Menstrual cycle due date (I Think)

Sheryl, you are needed!

No need for Sheryl.

To the OP ... and I was really surprised by this bit of information.

The date of conception is not the date you last had sex.

Crazy as it sounds ... medically, the date of conception is actually taken from the end her menstrual cycle.

I researched the crap out of this because the gf and I were arguing about how pregnant she was.

... and she was correct (note to self ... she's correct most times)

Then I thought this crazy idea is 'just a Thai thing' ... wrong again ... facepalm.gif

Gestational age, or the age of the baby, is calculated from the first day of the mother’s last menstrual period. Since the exact date of conception is almost never known, the first day of the last menstrual period is used to measure how old the baby is.

americanpregnancy.org

So, as much as we like to expose the scams that are prevalent in Thailand, in this case, as Jamie from MythBusters might say ... I'd call the Myth ... plausible ... w00t.gif

But I don't think it is as simple as that, it's not sex date + 9 Months.. They date from Menstrual cycle due date (I Think)

Sheryl, you are needed!

No need for Sheryl.

Crazy as it sounds ... medically, the date of conception is actually taken from the end her menstrual cycle.

I researched the crap out of this because the gf and I were arguing about how pregnant she was.

Then I thought this crazy idea is 'just a Thai thing' ... wrong again ... facepalm.gif

Gestational age, or the age of the baby, is calculated from the first day of the mothers last menstrual period. Since the exact date of conception is almost never known, the first day of the last menstrual period is used to measure how old the baby is.

americanpregnancy.org

So, as much as we like to expose the scams that are prevalent in Thailand, in this case, as Jamie from MythBusters might say ... I'd call the Myth ... plausible ... w00t.gif

Davo"

The guys got no swimmers in his juice. Who cares when it was conceived....it was DEFINATELY within the time he was 'with her'.

It would appear someone has been knocking the end out of her....probably more than once.

BEST COMMENT of the thread is Cypress Hill.

Best the OP gets some tests done & best of luck to him In the future.

• Like 1

Sheryl, you are needed!

No need for Sheryl.

Gestational age, or the age of the baby, is calculated from the first day of the mothers last menstrual period. Since the exact date of conception is almost never known, the first day of the last menstrual period is used to measure how old the baby is.

americanpregnancy.org

Davo"

The guys got no swimmers in his juice. Who cares when it was conceived....it was DEFINATELY within the time he was 'with her'.

It would appear someone has been knocking the end out of her....probably more than once.

BEST COMMENT of the thread is Cypress Hill.

Best the OP gets some tests done & best of luck to him In the future.

No swimmers in his juice !!.......made me laugh....

• Like 1

It sounds like there's a bit of an age distance between you two. Not trying to rub salt in the wounds mate, but you really can't trust a girl that's 15 to 20 or more years younger than you to love you (or love only you).

So you think age has got something to do with this,but a young woman who is a liar,will lie to you whatever your age,the same as she would to an older man,you are kidding yourself if you think that young women only lie to older men, and not you Mr Adonis! and you have no idea if they love you also, or not?

• Like 1

It sounds like there's a bit of an age distance between you two. Not trying to rub salt in the wounds mate, but you really can't trust a girl that's 15 to 20 or more years younger than you to love you (or love only you).

So you think age has got something to do with this,but a young woman who is a liar,will lie to you whatever your age,the same as she would to an older man,you are kidding yourself if you think that young women only lie to older men, and not you Mr Adonis! and you have no idea if they love you also, or not?

Truer words i have not seen written. In the land of makebelieve.....and so on..and so on...

Sure, it can happen to any of us. I just think it's less likely when the girl is closer to the guy's age. And almost a guarantee when there's close to 30 years between em.

• Like 1

Good attitude Jamie....as they say, get back on the horse when bucked off. ( no that was not a typo)

Good luck...many lovely ladies in Thailand. Think along lines of a previous post....you have to live here. Mind you can happen even if you do. Same as farang world

• Like 1

Good attitude Jamie....as they say, get back on the horse when bucked off. ( no that was not a typo)

Good luck...many lovely ladies in Thailand. Think along lines of a previous post....you have to live here. Mind you can happen even if you do. Same as farang world

.many lovely ladies in Thailand. Think along lines of a previous post....you have to live here

Never a truer word spoken.

Up my way in Bkk, there are at least four women who would be more than happy to take up with the OP.

Not one of them needs money, they are finacially independant.

1, lives in a house bought and paid for, value about 6 million baht, picks up a pension every month from her Japanese husbands company, she sews clothes everyday for something to do.

2, owns four houses, all rented out, providing a monthly income, total value of all houses, at least 20 million baht.

3, owns houses in Bkk and Cha Am, value, probably 15 million, picks up a pension every month from her German husbands company.

4, Thai woman, house worth about 10 million, picks up pension every month from her Thai husband.

All these women are in their 40s, they dont wish to relocate, they dont need your money.

Every one bascially says the same thing, they want security, they dont like sleeping on their own.

Everyone of them aint interested in Thai men gold diggers, they would rather stay alone than lose face.

• Like 1