Apartments With Internet

crabstix

Do any of the rental apartments downtown have internet in each bedroom?

I was hoping I could rent one with a reasonable speed, say 256kbps. If not, is it difficlut to get direct lines set up so they go directly to your room?

any apt. that can provide you with a private phone line...meaning calls do not go through a switch board in the lobby before reaching you....will give you the opportunity to establish dial-up internet service.....which generally speaking does not disconnect all the time.

Edited by chownah

• 2 weeks later...

:o If you have Wi-fi many appartments have it!

I was hoping I could rent one with a reasonable speed, say 256kbps. If not, is it difficlut to get direct lines set up so they go directly to your room?

:D If you have Wi-fi many appartments have it!

The only 'appartments' which exist in Chiang Rai have only one room and a bathroom.

They are mostly rented by students (sometimes they share a room) and cost between 800 and 1500 Baht excluding electricity.

As most people nowadays use mobile telephones, the telephone for common use in the office disappeared a long time ago.

I never heard about any 'appartment' in town which offers an infrared wifi internet connection.

Limbo :D

PS. Think about all the things thomas3940 could have been by now, if Sigmund Freuds wife would have been his mother :o

• 4 weeks later...

The only 'appartments' which exist in Chiang Rai have only one room and a bathroom.

They are mostly rented by students (sometimes they share a room) and cost between 800 and 1500 Baht excluding electricity.

As most people nowadays use mobile telephones, the telephone for common use in the office disappeared a long time ago.

I never heard about any 'appartment' in town which offers an infrared wifi internet connection.

PS. Think about all the things thomas3940 could have been by now, if Sigmund Freuds wife would have been his mother :o

Double posting, please check!

Edited by Limbo

• 2 months later...

:D Hey Limbo at least my father wasn't the milk man!

Instead of being so fantastcally sarcastic to eachother it would be nice to actually know the NAME of the apartment buildings that have wi-fi, if any. Not just "many". Which ones are good etc. What's the point of answering otherwise?