Concerns growing for a little girl and her father in Koh Samui

webfact

A short note to confirm that the Embassy are aware of this and that consular assistance is being provided.

The British Embassy are aware of this case and are providing consular support”.

The wide range of positive comments and expressions of concern are great to see, they reinforce the belief that there are good, honest people out there who do care what is happening around them.

In saying that I believe this is the very best outcome for this little girl and her father, as has been stated previously in this thread, there are legal implications and requirements relevant to how this is handled. The British Embassy is probably the best placed and equipped to bring this to a happy conclusion, for the sake of the family unit as a whole.

I hope the father is aware of the reaction and concern from the many contributors to this thread, hopefully it may help him deal with whatever issues he may have.

And lastly could I humbly suggest that we all retain the willingness to help, there are many people out there who would be equally deserving of some assistance and compassion. If this child ends up being cared for as she deserves there are countless others we can lend a hand to.

• Like 1

I went to chermon beach today but I didn't see him. I asked also some beach sellers but they didn't know where he was. The last time I saw him on the songtaew going to chaweng and told me he is going to stay with somebody who wants him to fix some things in their house. I don't know if this is true. I spoke to him many times since about 4 years and he is a big story teller. The first time I met him 4 years ago, he told me his thai girlfriend took everything from him, even his passport and he was waiting for money from his mother. And so on... the story I heard so many times since I'm here (28 yrs). Anyway, this guy is drinking a lot. I don't know if he is taking drugs but what i know, is this man is kind and he really seems to love his daughter. I have never seen him angry or violent but it doesn't mean he cannot be.

If anybody of you is living in chaweng maybe you will have more chance to see him, if his story is true, It's possible, he had a big bag, probably with some clothes, some toys and a big pack of pampers for the kid. He would never take all these things with him if he was not staying for a while. For me I keep looking and asking around here. For the ones who have never seen him, he "always" have a hat on. The one on the picture, I have never seen. He has also a brand name british kaki hat and he has very bright eyes

2-3 years ago, suddendly, he had money and went to stay in Pattaya for a while, then he came back to samui. So, this is just an idea but if we can't find him here we should maybe also look in Pattaya. What do you think?

And the mother of Jasmine is not from samui. He told me she is from isaan

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

how do you know that ? Some stranger on the internet ? Willing to provide help for a young cute girl ?....no offence, just do not think everyone is an innocent helpful party full of good intentions.

I would pick my words very carefully & hope that you are not saying what I think you are hinting at. Again do not need trolls in these topics, if you have nothing sensible to say, then better say nothing & let the good folk on here try & help.
"so you think not being careful of complete strangers offering to help a possibly vulnerable child, is sensible ? Amazing"

Who in their right mind would say that "not being careful of complete strangers offering to help a possibly vulnerable child, is sensible" as you posted? What thought processes have you used to derive that meaning from the previous post?

Showbags there are many intelligent, thoughtful and considerate people using this forum, there are many here who would help this child (and who have probably helped elsewhere previously in other cases and in other ways) with the very best of intentions. What people who live in isolation (people like you) do not realize is that these people have friends, neighbors, family, business associates and acquaintances who are part of their lives, people who see what is happening in their lives. Yes there are pedophiles out there but I don't imagine there are many who would advertise their existence on TV.

You are quick to cast aspersions and to question motives, what would your qualified opinion be?

That we should all ignore what we read in case some unfortunate and misguided person should mistake us for a rock spider?

Is this the best you can offer, are your concerned negative comments your best contribution to this child's predicament?

Your comments have generated some unwelcome emotions and contributed nothing, for you it's been a worthwhile day after all...

I do not know you, yet you were asking if anyone had information on the little girls whereabouts....so you could help....if i knew, i would never be sending a virtual stranger such information.....in my post i said no offence, you obviously chose to ignore that....we are talking a very vulnerable child here....that you think it is ok to pass on the whereabouts of such a child, to anyone asking annonymously on the internet...is worrysome really......seriously, the child first, not your ego

Would he consider moving back to the UK? There may be help for him & his daughter if he has family in UK. I would be happy to act as a go between for him here in UK.

Apparently he is in a lot of trouble around the UK..

Having this kid with a drug addict mother isn't the first bad decision this guy has made im guessing..

Not blame the man. (alone)

If a woman not cares if she get pregnant or if she want to get pregnant, its not so difficult to achieve that.

I know, what I am talking about, if you have a GF you will not use a condom over many month or years with her!

Even the condom is no full insurance and if the woman not cares, its only a matter of time! wink.png

No news? Update to the story?

Edited by ALFREDO

So, there is not any better news. Sad.

Don't judge this man about he is a big story teller!

Who like to say this ? I am a hopeless failed man, without any possibility.

Much better if he has a story, cause this means he didn't give up the hope for a better life.

I'm so sorry this small angel, and my God Please help her a bit !

So, there is not any better news. Sad.

Don't judge this man about he is a big story teller!

Who like to say this ? I am a hopeless failed man, without any possibility.

Much better if he has a story, cause this means he didn't give up the hope for a better life.

I'm so sorry this small angel, and my God Please help her a bit !

I have earlier posted this:

Posted 2014-12-10 16:57:54

A short note to confirm that the Embassy are aware of this and that consular assistance is being provided.

The British Embassy are aware of this case and are providing consular support”.

Obviously they are not releasing details of their action for privacy or whatever reason.