BANGKOK 20 April 2019 00:11
Sign in to follow this  
maxjay

3.5 Million THB Home Burglarly in Nakha-Udon Thani

There are traces of grated hard Closet door open Safe Weight 150 kg within the body disappear. The Safe with gold bars weighing 20 baht 2 bars weighing 10 baht 4 bars of gold bars weighing 70 baht jewelery worth 5 billion baht Rolex 1 house for five hundred baht diamond band 3 price band of two hundred thousand baht total assets. lost about 3.5 million baht

Sorry for the bad translation. Blame Google for it, please. The house looks a little bit like "Scarface's little mansion".......

But don't we all keep so many expensive things at home and our Tiracs would never ever tell anybody else about it.Wouldn't anybody with common sense keep that stuff at a bank???

It's maybe much easier. The "poor guy" wanted to build a Taj Mahal in his village?

But here's a serious question. Why would you keep that much in your house, when you're not even there?

Hope he's got a good insurance policy.......why does the story smell so fishy, Dr. Watson from TVF??? facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

post-158336-0-00329900-1418196988_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 2

What honest person would keep 3.5 million in their home.

Must be a reason it was not in a bank.

I hope the thief was Robin Hood!

• Like 1

What honest person would keep 3.5 million in their home.

Must be a reason it was not in a bank.

I hope the thief was Robin Hood!

Hopefully not a ' self made Robin Hood" family member !!

• Like 1

Can I make a guess where he's from, or is it clear to everyone from the pictures.

• Like 1

Can I make a guess where he's from, or is it clear to everyone from the pictures.

Come on then. Where's he from?

Wow 3.5 Million Thb.

Edited by MJCM

Let me guess....a real difficult one...Bundestag in Berlin perhaps?

Please Dr. Watson, what's your input? .....sad.png

post-158336-0-75637800-1418221956_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

As a victim of housebreaking and burglary, I know the gutted feeling after the privacy and sanctity of your home has been violated. However, with all due respect to the victim, I do hope that the burglars managed to lift his stash of bad taste as well.

• Like 1

I was reading about this a couple of days ago. From the article, the safe contained gold bars, diamond jewellery and Rolex watches, the combined weight of the safe and its contents estimated to be about 150 Kg.
The two-story house was located in Amphoe Meuang Udon Thani and the safe was hidden in a wardrobe in the bedroom on the 2nd floor, the thieves gaining access via a ladder to the balcony at the rear of the property which backed onto rice fields.
The owners of the property, a Thai woman married to an Englishman, had two children together and they travelled back and forth between Thailand and England, where they had a business running a garage. The house was looked after by the Thai woman's mother, father and relatives while they were away and she says they are the only people who knew about the safe ad its contents.
The couple returned back to the house from a trip to the UK on 27/11/14 and the jewellery wasn't stolen until 08/12/14. On that evening she took her parents and relatives out for a meal at 7 PM and on returning they didn't notice the safe and its contents were missing until the next morning.
The only thing missing from the house was the safe and its valuables. Looks like an inside job...

Edited by katana

I was reading about this a couple of days ago. From the article, the safe contained gold bars, diamond jewellery and Rolex watches, the combined weight of the safe and its contents estimated to be about 150 Kg.

The two-story house was located in Amphoe Meuang Udon Thani and the safe was hidden in a wardrobe in the bedroom on the 2nd floor, the thieves gaining access via a ladder to the balcony at the rear of the property which backed onto rice fields.

The owners of the property, a Thai woman married to an Englishman, had two children together and they travelled back and forth between Thailand and England, where they had a business running a garage. The house was looked after by the Thai woman's mother, father and relatives while they were away and she says they are the only people who knew about the safe ad its contents.

The couple returned back to the house from a trip to the UK on 27/11/14 and the jewellery wasn't stolen until 08/12/14. On that evening she took her parents and relatives out for a meal at 7 PM and on returning they didn't notice the safe and its contents were missing until the next morning.

The only thing missing from the house was the safe and its valuables. Looks like an inside job...

another one to work out,where's MR.BEAN when you need him.

DIDNT THE ALARM GO OFF.?facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Which alarm? You don't need one, when you're hiding your treasure in your wardrobe. Nobody will ever know. Oh wait, but somebody knew it.

I'm sure ghosts were involved, because Thais won't do such things. Or maybe some Burmese workers?

Would be interesting to know if there's an insurance policy. The fact that they're travelling back and forth from Thailand to the UK makes it very dubious.

Even if I'd be living there full time, I'd never ever leave so much cash at my home. But I'm sure that some TVF detectives already know who's got it.

BTW, Lucky does great and she'd have stopped the burglars immediately. facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Which alarm? You don't need one, when you're hiding your treasure in your wardrobe. Nobody will ever know. Oh wait, but somebody knew it.

I'm sure ghosts were involved, because Thais won't do such things. Or maybe some Burmese workers?

Would be interesting to know if there's an insurance policy. The fact that they're travelling back and forth from Thailand to the UK makes it very dubious.

Even if I'd be living there full time, I'd never ever leave so much cash at my home. But I'm sure that some TVF detectives already know who's got it.

BTW, Lucky does great and she'd have stopped the burglars immediately. facepalm.gif

if that was my house with all that booty,there would be a gorilla living there.

does seem like some monkey business gone on.

• Like 2

Let me guess....a real difficult one...Bundestag in Berlin perhaps?

Please Dr. Watson, what's your input? .....sad.png

UK. Where else? facepalm.gif

From what I've been told, this "garage", does automobile conversion for handicapped drivers. Good money, from the looks and sound of it...