Australia's Channel 9 goes undercover at the Full Moon Party to produce a damning report

webfact

AS the reporrt states it is up to the individual, but also the authorities should have some back up in case of emergencies, I saw NO mention of any BACK-UP services for the badly injured etc, if the amount fo ,naey being made is true then one would think they would provide something. Which knowing Thailand I doubt if they do or even will.

Where on earth do they get the figure an Aussie dies in Thailand every 4 days?

If an Aussie dies every four days - stop reviving him! whistling.gif

Sorry - it is difficult for me to take this article seriously. I mean, just look at the headline

Australia’s Channel 9 goes undercover at the Full Moon Party to produce a damning report

Says it all really. Why go undercover? Just buy a ticket. (Images of famous reporter in disguise creeping around the FMP. What a joke.)

Just another biased report by Channel 9 without doing too much prior investigation.Have seen similar segments on their 60 minutes show about Pattaya, Phuket etc.

They picked out the worst people they could find and asked stupid questions. Saying it is worse than Bali is garbage. They are both the same, just different currency. Channel 9 can not

get anything right.They don't even televise my football team live in to Melbourne when they play here in Melbourne.They are so biased.

• Like 1