Australia's Channel 9 goes undercover at the Full Moon Party to produce a damning report

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ho- hum, it is a rite of passage for some, drinks, drugs and gathering at the beach has been going on for a couple thousand years, the human species still survives.... if only the music were better...

This film will promote more young tourist to thailand. Thank you.

Rubbish reporting on a rubbish program on a rubbish TV Station.....l will give them one thing....they are consistent with their content....which of course is rubbish !

What a bias report!! And as for no police! There's plenty of police at these party's, ready to line there pockets,there's drink and drugs at the majority of party's all over the world!! Am not condoning any of it but whoever made this report Wake Up!!! One sided B.S !! Also you'd be lucky to get a hundred people in the Mellow Mountain bar !! Nobody's forcing anything down people's necks either it's all choice ,at least do a decent report instead of your nonsense ;-)

Nanny state reporter working for tabloid Tv.... what a load of bullocks. The reporter should next get on a plane to Pampolona for running of the bulls. Wild parties are everywhere. The channel 9 report will serve as a promotional item for many feral young bogan australians. Now more will be on the plane to the LOS.

• Like 1

Are you kidding me. Australia has 5 of the world's 10 deadliest spiders, go swimming in the seas and you might get permanently paralysed by the Irkunji jelly fish, bar-room brawls are far more likely, and you can die of thirst if you broke down in the outback. No, I wouldn't recommend setting foot in Australia. Nope, never!

Exactly,this is the reason i left,too scared to set foot outside the door.Bloody kangaroos everywhere ready to rip my bloody arms off.

• Like 2

This story of the Fully moon Party and all that goes on is very true and there is much more and dangerous activities that happen there as well. I use to go to the parties many many years ago and they where fun 20 25 years ago. But.... It is not the same and yes i am older... I truly would be for banning the Full Moon Party.... There is a lot of people making Big money and Yes the local police and Stuffing there pockets full of it. This is why it is still going on each month with no police presents.

Koh Samui and Koh Phangan have helmet laws but are not enforced except maybe once a month when the police need to make payments for their kids school or for some jewelry for the Mia noi. Also the roads are the worse in all of Thailand. This contributes to the many road fatalities and accidents that accrue daly. I have lost many friend from motor bike accidents here on Samui...

Keep smiling and be Safe people....

I think it is a wrong approach to legislate for these things.

I think educate is the better policy. I am not suggesting that Thailand will ever educate or enforce legislation, but the western countries should be in a position to inform and educate their citizens about the dangers of the amorality and lawlessness that make Thailand so much fun and so dangerous at the same time.

I don't think the west should try to change Thailand, it will find its own place in the world as it grows up and develops a consciousness.as a free society.

• Like 1

As far as I can see, no one forced them on a plane, no one forced the alcohol and drugs into their throats and no one forced them to swim and have sex .... So if you want to stop this : start with education ...

• Like 1

Sheltered, regulated, entitled, privileged and trusting adolescents with not a single clue in their underdeveloped brains hear about the allure of Full Moon Party and basically if they never go their peer rating will drop to the bottom. If the parents fund or allow the trip then the parents share blame. It takes 30min searching and reading the internet on what this is about...

Thailand is not to blame when people are too lazy to research before going.

• Like 1