BANGKOK 25 May 2019 22:40
ubonr1971

Living in Chanthaburi. Would you recommend it?

Just forgot to mention about the border run. There are two options. Either Hat Lek or Poipet. I personaly prefer Hat Lek because it is not too busy.

• Like 1

Looks like good place to slowly die... a long way from anywhere. Hope you have at least one good hobby if retired.wai.gif

• Like 1

Just forgot to mention about the border run. There are two options. Either Hat Lek or Poipet. I personaly prefer Hat Lek because it is not too busy.

Hat lek is in Trat province and Poipot is in Sa Kaeo, why are you going there, as Ban Laem is way way closer

Edit: Just noticed that gomangosteen beat me to it by a Mile :)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

Hat lek is in Trat province and Poipot is in Sa Kaeo, why are you going there, as Ban Laem is way way closer

Edit: Just noticed that gomangosteen beat me to it by a Mile smile.png

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1487096611547078&set=vb.1423589291231144&type=2&theater Here is where I am.

• Like 2

Looks like good place to slowly die... a long way from anywhere. Hope you have at least one good hobby if retired.wai.gif

Beats quickly dying in the city! Who doesn't have many hobbies after exiting the workforce?? Start living and quit worrying about death.

• Like 2

Cool video, Brian

Was this pic taken in Chantaburi? If so, whereabouts? Last time I drove the coastal route I saw nothing like this...

post-74977-0-81282000-1418452418_thumb.j

• Like 2

We have used the Bangkok group hospital located in the center of town several times and are ashamed of the US hospitals since very UP to date and full service.

• Like 1

Happy New Year 2558, Laem Sing beach carnival, Chanthaburi

tumblr_nhfzqsM7vV1r8w5s5o1_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by gomangosteen
  • Like 2