Norwegian found dead on Cha-Am beach

webfact

Norwegian, probably drunk and died of heat stroke while sleeping it off. How callous of me but if you have met a lot of Norwegians it wouldn't surprise you either.

Lord knows how this crept past the moderator. You should be bloody well ashamed of yourself.

Agree, soalbundy must have too drunk himself writing this sh*t

• Like 1

Norwegian, probably drunk and died of heat stroke while sleeping it off. How callous of me but if you have met a lot of Norwegians it wouldn't surprise you either.

Don't want to generalize but the one Norwegian I once met in Thailand was a complete train wreck. First thing in the morning Mekong and no rubber when he took the ladies home.

What on earth has this do to with anything?? You want to fire up under that we Norwegians are all train wrecks?

I have been living in Thailand for more than 12 years all together, married and have a kid with my thai wife.

I have never consumed any alcohol in my life, nor have I smoked cigarettes. And I know a lot of people not drinking much.

Just because you know a Norwegian doing whatever, doesn`t mean we are all the same.

Shame on you and soalbundy.

covered my head with ashes already, however the scenario i hypothesized wasn't all that unrealistic, i did use the word ''probably''. Alcohol in Scandinavian countries is so expensive that when they get here many just lose all control. In Phuket several years ago with my family i was forced more or less to look after a two year old Swedish girl on the beach for three hours until the grandparents came along,the parents had gotten so drunk they just slept on the beach in the sun while the toddler kept walking off towards the sea, the fact that the Swedes were in a group didn't help,all the other Swedish families were pissed out of their minds as well.

Lord knows how this crept past the moderator. You should be bloody well ashamed of yourself.

Agree, soalbundy must have too drunk himself writing this sh*t

I very rarely drink. You missed out the word ''been'' before the word ''too'', not imbibing yourself are you ?