New in Town 2

tom07

ok let go back to basics

initially my question was.... praraphrased..are there expats here who feel they have contributed to TL, well some have spent a few evenings reading Jane Austen etc ,,, nuff said

blv me, I am not against u, i am genuinely trying to help yr evident limitations in T-l.

some of u have been here 20 plus years. but its obvious from yr posts that u are longterm tourists rather than ppl who who have really acclimtaised....

apologies for any typos

I feel so embarassed about some of my previous typos, but i hope u got the msg, i am in an extremely remote location.

Not just geographically remote, but culturally remote. No one here knows what a hamburger is, who the Beatles were (except maybe JL).JFK is unheard of , possibly some sort of burger.

Now u guys seem to be living in a different place and time, u like to argue about who is the biggest glutton in a 5 star u cld never afford back home for example, and be honest some of u spent months argiung abt this. Sorry my post is not 1oo% organised, i have just been summonsed to local village meeting, it pisses me off, but its a real village life xxxx

• 2 weeks later...