Help needed for a terminally ill lady who wishes to spend her few remaining days in Samui

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Outstanding news for the lady suffering from terminal cancer who wishes to end her days in Samui KOH SAMUI: -- After the Samui Times brought the plight of a German lady suffering from terminal cancer

Great news, restores your faith in humanity.

Post of the year! Hats off to Samui Times

Why not respect her wishes and leave her alone?

Once the police got involved she entered the system. They couldn't legally abandon her for if nothing else, fear of prosecution. Hospital will not release her for at least the very same reason.

Better to use any money donated to quickly renovate to living conditions the bungalow she was in, obtain the OK for her to live there and provide some medical support if she requires it for legal reasons. No much to ask for is it?

At the end of the day no one should be "on their own" when the time comes.

This family will be all the richer for their support and humanity in future years, I am positive they will not be interested in recognition and thanks, but they are to be commended for their actions.

'Should' by whose definition? Obviously not the very person making the choice.

If the lady wishes to die alone then she should be let to. Who the Hell am I, you or anyone else to judge on someone's dying wish?

Why not respect her wishes and leave her alone?

What kind of a nonsense comment is that? Is it beyond you to actually write something positive about how people have come together to help this lady? Unlike you, there are people who are genuinely concerned about this lady, and want to know how things are going for her. It seems pretty obvious (if you read the article) that she has indeed been 'left alone', apart from the people who want to help her. Aaaah... a bit late, but I get it... you are one those troll types eh?