Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

Couple of things ... that was written 5 months ago ... facepalm.gif

I did like his opening line, second paragraph ...

Me personally, I am a loner. There is nobodies company I enjoy more then my own. I know that sounds sad and depressing but it’s the truth. I prefer to live alone, travel alone and work alone.

It's an easy assumption to make that many Digital Nomads are of that ilk.

jspill ... echoes for you ... rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I agree, another young arrogant type, that only complains... But difference is that his complaining is valid, and others are not.

OMG what a bitter young lad.... Why in hell stay in BKK of all places, if he likes to avoid all the bad falangs???

Come up to Isaan, here is no problem to be alone, nor find good reliable friends.

Glegolo

Don't see anything about being told he's not a criminal and released without charge. If he was arrested there would be an arrest report.

He was probably detained and released after making a charitable donation.

His blog is very sexually related so don't expect that to last long . Must be making a mint off AdSense.

• Like 1

Don't see anything about being told he's not a criminal and released without charge. If he was arrested there would be an arrest report.

It links to a previous post in the first sentence where he explains that bit, it's a two-parter. No donation, although he offered. http://singlemansparadise.com/i-got-arrested-in-thailand-heres-some-advice/

His blog is very sexually related so don't expect that to last long . Must be making a mint off AdSense.

Your adsense account gets closed if you use it on sexual content.

It links to a previous post in the first sentence where he explains that bit, it's a two-parter. No donation, although he offered. http://singlemansparadise.com/i-got-arrested-in-thailand-heres-some-advice/

Your adsense account gets closed if you use it on sexual content.

Yes I read about him being picked up on the street and released but that had nothing to do with him working and he wasn't arrested either.

He was just taken to the Police Station. He doesn't say what for.

He comes over a bit lot of a prat, obsessively angry at anyone who knows more about Thailand or has a more successful life there than he clearly does.

He calls out people for claiming Thai women are just after your money then has about 4 pages on avoiding 'bad girls'.

Just another cheap, broke no skills loser Thailand clearly doesn't need.

Edited by ThePlant
  • Like 2

He comes over a bit lot of a prat, obsessively angry at anyone who knows more about Thailand or has a more successful life there than he clearly does.

He calls out people for claiming Thai women are just after your money then has about pages on avoiding 'bad girls'.

Just another cheap, broke no skills loser Thailand clearly doesn't need.

The funniest part is he is here via the PC whilst in a tourist visa. Then in the next sentence he's bagging EVERYONE on Thai Visa saying that none of them are contributing to Thailand.

I happened to have met some of these guys on Thai Visa and lots of them are working legally, have the correct visas and permits are paying taxes and running or assisting to run companies that employ a lot of Thais. Where does he get off?

Typical little smart arssed know it all nobody. He thinks he's making a fortune and the worlds first digital whatever to sell stuff on <deleted> eBay or whatever else he's up to.

In years to come he will realise what a little retard he actually is.

It's funny, no wonder somebody turned the little snott into the cops.

No doubt he will end up with half a dozen Thais stomping on his head one day and that will be so done else fault too.

Douchebag.

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 2

Probably.. and thing is they can't do a thing.. adsense is working for him while he does not work in Thailand. I have quite a few clients making good money off adsense (and loads of people trying but not making a dime) You needs skills to make money and digital nomads have those skills and are living the good life.

Be honest its much more fun traveling and meeting people when your still young. I came here when I was 30 lots of older guys hated that.

I can understand people hating digital nomads, because they are still young and can work where they want. I know many of them, its a special breed of people smarter and more tech orientated as most.

Must say real low thing to set someone up like that but there are plenty of people who are sad like that.

I was joking when I said he was making a mint because his blog only has a few ads, but he his trying his best to promote the Thai dating sites.

The only useful thing he says it keep your mouth shut and don't tell other people what you are doing.

Which is what everyone including myself has been saying for ages.

Probably.. and thing is they can't do a thing.. adsense is working for him while he does not work in Thailand. I have quite a few clients making good money off adsense (and loads of people trying but not making a dime) You needs skills to make money and digital nomads have those skills and are living the good life.

Be honest its much more fun traveling and meeting people when your still young. I came here when I was 30 lots of older guys hated that.

I can understand people hating digital nomads, because they are still young and can work where they want. I know many of them, its a special breed of people smarter and more tech orientated as most.

Must say real low thing to set someone up like that but there are plenty of people who are sad like that.

I was joking when I said he was making a mint because his blog only has a few ads, but he his trying his best to promote the Thai dating sites.

The only useful thing he says it keep your mouth shut and don't tell other people what you are doing.

He just read that advice on TVF previously and regurgitated it.....clearly he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like 1

Great advice, I don't know this guy don't know his site. Just read the part where he got ratted out.

Anyway adsense can be quite profitable for some, others don't make much of it. I know I won't make much because I don't have that skill set. I did have people making 4000-5000 euros a month with it.

• Like 1

Couple of things ... that was written 5 months ago ... facepalm.gif

I did like his opening line, second paragraph ...

Me personally, I am a loner. There is nobodies company I enjoy more then my own. I know that sounds sad and depressing but it’s the truth. I prefer to live alone, travel alone and work alone.

It's an easy assumption to make that many Digital Nomads are of that ilk.

jspill ... echoes for you ... rolleyes.gif

Could be me.. i love my own company always been that way always will be. But think this is true for many people moving here. You do leave a lot back home.. so ties with back home are not that important for those of us that live here.

The blog on 'Why I don't date Bangkok girls' is pure gold. He tries to make out he has them knocking down his door but the bottom line is that he simply can't afford them.....laugh.pngcheesy.gif

Waste of bandwidth.......waste of oxygen.

Edit to say. I don't know what garden you called out of MrPlant, but welcome to ThaiVisa, more people with your good sense are required here. ;)

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

The blog on 'Why I don't date Bangkok girls' is pure gold. He tries to make out he has them knocking down his door but the bottom line is that he simply can't afford them.....laugh.pngcheesy.gif

There's no way a decent Bangkok girl will give you a second look unless you have plenty of cash, a decent car and condo.

They can smell the difference between a real and fake Rolex.

• Like 1

There's no way a decent Bangkok girl will give you a second look unless you have plenty of cash, a decent car and condo.

Do you mean to say I'm out, I've only got cash, car and house in Bangers. Lol. Damn condo owners.

• Like 1

Do you mean to say I'm out, I've only got cash, car and house in Bangers. Lol. Damn condo owners.

Your out because of the retribution your Mrs will take on you if she catches you then you might not live up to your name.

• Like 1

Very succinct Mr Plant. One suspects that the OP is trying to drive traffic to his blog whistling.gif

You must be a detective.

the hatred of the retirement set for people who manage to make their living on their own terms never ceases to astonish me.

call me a pikey, digital nomad, whatever.

the fact remains that i have not set foot in an office or worked a 40 hour week in almost 10 years and i have no intention of doing so.

if it bothers you that i can work in bankgkok, chaing mai, koh phangan or vancouver as the urge takes me, well im sorry about that.

It bothers a lot of people that is for sure.

• Like 1

Very succinct Mr Plant. One suspects that the OP is trying to drive traffic to his blog whistling.gif

You must be a detective.

If it works.. then good for him, I only read the link no more was enough for me. I hardly ever read blogs.