Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

Skin's blog is pure self deluded fantasist bilge in most parts.

An account of a man's whoring in the biggest red light areas of Asia....it gets funnier where he tries to make out he's not paying for it and has the hot HiSo women kicking his door down as they do with every unemployed tourist who has no visible source of income or zero status here, as they're such a catch...

As Pointed out in an earlier post the 'Why i don't date Bangkok Girls anymore" is so funny, were it better written, and if I didn't want to publicly support this crap, I'd actually recommend it.

The reason you don't 'date' Bangkok girls is because you have no verifiable, regular source of income and probably live in some dump, so most - not even the bar girls - wouldn't give you the time of day you deluded fool.

I lked the part on your last paragraph where you wrote the word.....verifiable.....who is deluded ?

Digital pikey caught in Pattaya, let's look carefully to see who isn't posting now in this thread.whistling.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 2

I wonder if YS won the vinegar shot last night or was it his last $5 hand that paid off and saw him make enough money to join his biker mate at the tesco lotus food hall for lunch today.

They must walk with their eyes to the pavement seeking every discarded satang for next months room payment.

These DP's are certainly something very special indeed.

Wonder what their plans are for Xmas? Khao pat and Xmas cracker in the food court?

I wonder if YS won the vinegar shot last night or was it his last $5 hand that paid off and saw him make enough money to join his biker mate at the tesco lotus food hall for lunch today.

They must walk with their eyes to the pavement seeking every discarded satang for next months room payment.

Wonder what their plans are for Xmas? Khao pat and Xmas cracker in the food court?

No doubt it will be very special indeed.

• Like 1

An account of a man's whoring in the biggest red light areas of Asia....it gets funnier where he tries to make out he's not paying for it and has the hot HiSo women kicking his door down as they do with every unemployed tourist who has no visible source of income or zero status here, as they're such a catch...

As Pointed out in an earlier post the 'Why i don't date Bangkok Girls anymore" is so funny, were it better written, and if I didn't want to publicly support this crap, I'd actually recommend it.

The reason you don't 'date' Bangkok girls is because you have no verifiable, regular source of income and probably live in some dump, so most - not even the bar girls - wouldn't give you the time of day you deluded fool.

I lked the part on your last paragraph where you wrote the word.....verifiable.....who is deluded ?

You perhaps ?

• Like 1

You perhaps ?

Good to see that you stand up for the likeminded.

No, not anymore.

You perhaps ?
Good to see that you stand up for the likeminded.

No, not anymore.

I just asked you a question. No need to be so touchy. ;)

So SB does your work have anything to do with computers or the internet?

I don't work on the internet. I don't work with a slide rule, a shovel, or even a spatula.

I don't work in Thailand.

Is there any word in particular in that sentence you're struggling with?

Yes I am struggling. Do you work? Yes or no?

You can't figure out the answer to that?

No. I don't currently work.

I can't speak for the other chap, but you're way off when it comes to me. I live a very comfortable lifestyle indeed here in Bangkok.

I'm also not a 'DP' in any sense whatsoever.

I can't speak for the other chap, but you're way off when it comes to me. I live a very comfortable lifestyle indeed here in Bangkok.

I'm also not a 'DP' in any sense whatsoever.

THANKYOU for a definitive answer.

How is "I don't work in Thailand" not a definitive answer?

Well so e of the DP's have claimed the same. It's a play of words of course but they will say they don't work 'in' Thailand, they only work 'from' Thailand......and other versions of the same stupidity.

Anyway, it's clear, you like bikes, farang women, trolling and are a keen supporter of DP's, but not actually a DP, yourself.

That's all plausible.

Have a good day.

• Like 1

I'm not playing any semantic games. I simply don't work in Thailand.

I don't particularly support those who choose to do so online. I just think the way you gang up on some people and make ridiculous assumptions and childish jokes is rather pathetic. It's an interesting subject, and we might have had an interesting discussion about it without all the nonsense from you and your cronies.

How that makes me the troll here, I have no idea.

The thread was about a guy here that actually came to the thread and declared it wrong by title. He was, according to him never arrested for this.

It would seem it was a figment of the OP's imagination.

What interesting subject could be discussed from there.

Now to your allegation.

My Cronies?

What on earth are you talking about. I am responsible for my own posting, not others. Just because there are several of us that disagree with your theory or belief doesn't make this a conspiracy.

I hope you clear your thought patterns. Maybe you are due for another ride?

The topic of the thread is very misleading, although no doubt done that way to push TV's Number One DP's agenda.

Yes very suspicious behaviour indeed.

I wonder how soi bike gains access to the grindhouse if he's not a DP?

Do they open the doors to supporters?

I don't particularly support those who choose to do so online. I just think the way you gang up on some people and make ridiculous assumptions and childish jokes is rather pathetic. It's an interesting subject, and we might have had an interesting discussion about it without all the nonsense from you and your cronies.

OK semantics aside then, how do your earn a living to stay long term in Thailand so you can ride by bicycle to all those food courts where you can't find a table ?

OK semantics aside then, how do your earn a living to stay long term in Thailand so you can ride by bicycle to all those food courts where you can't find a table ?

I don't work in Thailand. I don't earn a living from any activity here.

Any information beyond that is nothing to do with the topic under discussion, and quite frankly none of your business.

• Like 1

I don't work in Thailand. I don't earn a living from any activity here.

Any information beyond that is nothing to do with the topic under discussion, and quite frankly none of your business.

I didnt ask where I asked how ?, by your overly defensive remarks one can only conclude your involved with pikery/ or some other dubious activity

if you were working here legally you would have said so

If you were retired you would have said so

Etc etc

I'm not working here, legally or otherwise.

I'm not retired either.

I'm also not going to post the details of my work history on a public forum just to satisfy the scepticism of some complete stranger. That would be a ridiculous thing to do.

Never asked for a detailed CV, not interested, just some general remarks of how you support your life style in Thailand that's all

Your being defensive again :rolleyes:

This is not a hard question

Edited by Soutpeel

I'm not retired either.

I'm also not going to post the details of my work history on a public forum just to satisfy the scepticism of some complete stranger. That would be a ridiculous thing to do.

Never asked for a detailed CV, not interested, just some general remarks of how you support your life style in Thailand that's all

Like I said, I don't support myself by working here, either legitimately or otherwise, or in any kind of 'digital nomad' manner.

Beyond that, it's both off-topic and none of your business.

I'm not retired either.

Like I said, I don't support myself by working here, either legitimately or otherwise, or in any kind of 'digital nomad' manner.

Beyond that, it's both off-topic and none of your business.

I never asked if you worked here, but you keep posting the same response :blink:

To live in Thailand long term one has to have some form of income to pay for living expenses, visa's etc, so how are you doing it ?

Not a hard question, just general terms if its not pikery your involved with then

Ah the anti-digital peasantry are still whiling away

their boring, blinkered lives liking eachothers' posts and laughing at

retard humor. All vehemently insisting that they're happy

expats with wives/gfs in Thailand yet the evidence - their

15000+ post counts - suggests otherwise.

• Like 1