BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
jspill

Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

The topic of the thread is very misleading, although no doubt done that way to push TV's Number One DP's agenda.

Yes very suspicious behaviour indeed.

I wonder how soi bike gains access to the grindhouse if he's not a DP?

Do they open the doors to supporters?

I'm not playing any semantic games. I simply don't work in Thailand.

I don't particularly support those who choose to do so online. I just think the way you gang up on some people and make ridiculous assumptions and childish jokes is rather pathetic. It's an interesting subject, and we might have had an interesting discussion about it without all the nonsense from you and your cronies.

How that makes me the troll here, I have no idea.

OK semantics aside then, how do your earn a living to stay long term in Thailand so you can ride by bicycle to all those food courts where you can't find a table ?

I don't particularly support those who choose to do so online. I just think the way you gang up on some people and make ridiculous assumptions and childish jokes is rather pathetic. It's an interesting subject, and we might have had an interesting discussion about it without all the nonsense from you and your cronies.

OK semantics aside then, how do your earn a living to stay long term in Thailand so you can ride by bicycle to all those food courts where you can't find a table ?

I don't work in Thailand. I don't earn a living from any activity here.

Any information beyond that is nothing to do with the topic under discussion, and quite frankly none of your business.

• Like 1

I don't work in Thailand. I don't earn a living from any activity here.

Any information beyond that is nothing to do with the topic under discussion, and quite frankly none of your business.

I didnt ask where I asked how ?, by your overly defensive remarks one can only conclude your involved with pikery/ or some other dubious activity

if you were working here legally you would have said so

If you were retired you would have said so

Etc etc

I'm not working here, legally or otherwise.

I'm not retired either.

I'm also not going to post the details of my work history on a public forum just to satisfy the scepticism of some complete stranger. That would be a ridiculous thing to do.

• Like 1

I'm not retired either.

I'm also not going to post the details of my work history on a public forum just to satisfy the scepticism of some complete stranger. That would be a ridiculous thing to do.

Never asked for a detailed CV, not interested, just some general remarks of how you support your life style in Thailand that's all

Your being defensive again :rolleyes:

This is not a hard question

Edited by Soutpeel

I'm not retired either.

Never asked for a detailed CV, not interested, just some general remarks of how you support your life style in Thailand that's all

Like I said, I don't support myself by working here, either legitimately or otherwise, or in any kind of 'digital nomad' manner.

Beyond that, it's both off-topic and none of your business.

I'm not retired either.

Like I said, I don't support myself by working here, either legitimately or otherwise, or in any kind of 'digital nomad' manner.

Beyond that, it's both off-topic and none of your business.

I never asked if you worked here, but you keep posting the same response :blink:

To live in Thailand long term one has to have some form of income to pay for living expenses, visa's etc, so how are you doing it ?

Not a hard question, just general terms if its not pikery your involved with then

This is a topic about 'digital nomads'. I'm not a digital nomad.

Like I said, beyond that it's off-topic and none of your business.

Ah the anti-digital peasantry are still whiling away

their boring, blinkered lives liking eachothers' posts and laughing at

retard humor. All vehemently insisting that they're happy

expats with wives/gfs in Thailand yet the evidence - their

15000+ post counts - suggests otherwise.

• Like 1

Seems this is just one Bickering fest.

Time to end it.

CLOSED

• Like 2