Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

Typical little smart arssed know it all nobody. He thinks he's making a fortune and the worlds first digital whatever to sell stuff on <deleted> eBay or whatever else he's up to.

In years to come he will realise what a little retard he actually is.

It's funny, no wonder somebody turned the little snott into the cops.

No doubt he will end up with half a dozen Thais stomping on his head one day and that will be so done else fault too.

Douchebag.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions... But yes, you seem like an angry guy neverdie.

Strangely enough Skins, if that really is your blog (website, whatever it is) then it would seem like you are the ANGRY one. You started by attacking members of Thai Visa, you ranted about numerous things...tbh, I can't be bothered quoting you from your page, but it's as per the link provided at the beginning of this thread.

You seem pretty angry bud and you tend to lump everyone on this Thai Visa forum into one sad group.....with the statement you make there.....over about 3 or 4 angry paragraphs.

I do understand your point about 'your incident' not involving online stuff.

Anyway, it's good you are here, you can answer the questions....l.if you so desire.

So Skins,

Are you up to answering a few questions.....or are you too angry to communicate with the guys on Thai Visa, the guys you apparently dislike so much?

Btw, I don't really seem to match any of the categories you labeled us with here, but that probably doesn't bother you?

Well I hope skins comes back. I've never had the chance to speak to a real internet blog author before.

Me either especially one so dreadfully poor as this one....

He's only young, still learning. Be careful what you say or he will think your angry.

His first blowjob....

You cannot blame him for being all excited and telling the world.

Probably fast money for her.

Yeah, she was paid at CEO rates for a whole 3 seconds.....and it fitted between the cracks in her teeth, which allowed her to keep,chatting on her phone to her friend.

Come on ND don't be so harsh you must remember your first bj, but I'm sure it wasn't from a 40 odd year old viet kong.

• Like 2

His first blowjob....

Yeah, she was paid at CEO rates for a whole 3 seconds.....and it fitted between the cracks in her teeth, which allowed her to keep,chatting on her phone to her friend.

Come on ND don't be so harsh you must remember your first bj, but I'm sure it wasn't from a 40 odd year old viet kong.

You can bet your last dollar on that.

It's,funny, skins actually thought people want to read that trash.

I wonder if he will reveal how many page views he gets each month.

No doubt his family is proud of him.

• Like 2

His first blowjob....

Proud of his Pikery?

I guess his family would be, he is most likely the only one to have left the trailer park or caravan, rumour was he was apprenticed to be a clothes peg seller like the rest of the pikeys
His writings have that certain twang of trailer trash writings, don't they.

Good spotting sir.

Are you angry too?

So Skins,

Are you up to answering a few questions.....

No thanks. Life is too short to spend my precious time in this den of hyenas.

If you don't like me or my content that's fine... But if you're personally offended by anything I said then you might need to check yourself. You're probably one of "those guys."

Just to be clear, I don't think all Thai Visa members are bad people... Just the ones with over 10,000 posts. Get a life you losers! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

These Pikeys are something special. ,they get their fellow pikeys to create threads to promote their blogs.

They then reap the rewards with a spike in the 'hits' to their blog and the advertising revenue jumps an extra 3 cents......almost 10 whole baht.

Now the boys are in the big time ;)

• Like 2

So Skins,

Are you up to answering a few questions.....

No thanks. Life is too short to spend my precious time in this den of hyenas.

If you don't like me or my content that's fine... But if you're personally offended by anything I said then you might need to check yourself. You're probably one of "those guys."

Just to be clear, I don't think all Thai Visa members are bad people... Just the ones with over 10,000 posts. Get a life you losers! rolleyes.gif

It's a compliment coming from a little flea like you.

Good riddance.

Nobody is exactly covering themselves with glory here, are they?

Says the forum troll and class fool.
Itchy fingers today ?

Calling it how it is sir.

I can hear most readers applauding.

Soi bike strives for these little milestones. He won't be offended.

• Like 1

These Pikeys are something special. ,they get their fellow pikeys to create threads to promote their blogs.

They then reap the rewards with a spike in the 'hits' to their blog and the advertising revenue jumps an extra 3 cents......almost 10 whole baht.

Now the boys are in the big time ;)

Always the usual pikey comments about anyone that isnt into pikery and 10 dollar blow jobs

• Like 1