Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

Listen to yourself

You sound like a spoiled brat chucking his toys out of some irrational

sense that his private party's been gatecrashed by a load of freebooters

who are banging the hot girls in his bedroom and smoking his ganja stash.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

How can you be so enraged at what others do when it actually has

no discernible impact on your life beyond the fact their means of

generating income is of no real interest to immigration. You seem to think that

you have some kind of ordained right to be here that supersedes all others.

Well, I'morry buddy but you can sit at home planning your sad little celebration but

don't buy your party hamper for one just yet. Fortunately, policy at immigration and labor

isn't influences by the rants of foreigners choking on their own bile

Oh My! If anyone is ranting now it is you.

I think the frailty of your status here has rattled you.

You are frothing like some poor unfortunate who has to grub around in the gutter trying to feed on the scraps which drop from the high table.

My 'ordained right' comes in the form of my WP and visa which you clearly lack but probably dream about.

The truth is that in nearly all my time theres always been pikeys here.

They used to call themselves 'freelancers' (usually writers, photographers, financial consultants, investment bankers etc) Every now and again one would get a piece or photo in one of the dailies or the glossies, or get lucky and land a nice stint at a multi national. They all had one over riding thing in common with the pikeys on this post; they thought they were above it all and 'outside the system'. None remain here now though. They too got careless and over confident.

I'm waiting for you to fall back on one of the old standard retorts that we are 'old' 'out of touch' 'not getting the hot HiSo women you entrepreneur billionaires are getting'' etc....We've had 'angry' and 'deranged' now BTW....

Aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahaaa

God, stop it; you're killin' me.

By the power invested in me by my all-powerful and righteous

work permit bestowed upon me by the Lords of Labor, I hereby grant myself

dominion and rank over all others .... including the Thais that don't pay tax.

Yes, verily, I say unto thee that TAX et mon droit

and I shall rain fire and brimstone down upon all who dare to defy the rules

of the land and cause corruption and lawlessness to permeate the lush foliage

of the land of smiles.

Frailty of my status?? Hahahahahaaa You sound like your entire persona, your

status and your raison d'etre is your work permit. I bet your ThaiFriendly profile

picture feature you and your work permit?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a knob

• Like 2

Listen to yourself

You sound like a spoiled brat chucking his toys out of some irrational

sense that his private party's been gatecrashed by a load of freebooters

who are banging the hot girls in his bedroom and smoking his ganja stash.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.

How can you be so enraged at what others do when it actually has

no discernible impact on your life beyond the fact their means of

generating income is of no real interest to immigration. You seem to think that

you have some kind of ordained right to be here that supersedes all others.

Well, I'morry buddy but you can sit at home planning your sad little celebration but

don't buy your party hamper for one just yet. Fortunately, policy at immigration and labor

isn't influences by the rants of foreigners choking on their own bile

Oh My! If anyone is ranting now it is you.

I think the frailty of your status here has rattled you.

You are frothing like some poor unfortunate who has to grub around in the gutter trying to feed on the scraps which drop from the high table.

My 'ordained right' comes in the form of my WP and visa which you clearly lack but probably dream about.

The truth is that in nearly all my time theres always been pikeys here.

They used to call themselves 'freelancers' (usually writers, photographers, financial consultants, investment bankers etc) Every now and again one would get a piece or photo in one of the dailies or the glossies, or get lucky and land a nice stint at a multi national. They all had one over riding thing in common with the pikeys on this post; they thought they were above it all and 'outside the system'. None remain here now though. They too got careless and over confident.

I'm waiting for you to fall back on one of the old standard retorts that we are 'old' 'out of touch' 'not getting the hot HiSo women you entrepreneur billionaires are getting'' etc....We've had 'angry' and 'deranged' now BTW....

Aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahaaa

God, stop it; you're killin' me.

By the power invested in me by my all-powerful and righteous

work permit bestowed upon me by the Lords of Labor, I hereby grant myself

dominion and rank over all others .... including the Thais that don't pay tax.

Yes, verily, I say unto thee that TAX et mon droit

and I shall rain fire and brimstone down upon all who dare to defy the rules

of the land and cause corruption and lawlessness to permeate the lush foliage

of the land of smiles.

Frailty of my status?? Hahahahahaaa You sound like your entire persona, your

status and your raison d'etre is your work permit. I bet your ThaiFriendly profile

picture feature you and your work permit?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a knob

Jeez you forgot to take your medication today ? Or are you a born again pikey ?

Right ok that's my lot.

You guys with 15,000+ posts who live on here obviously have nothing

better to do but I do. Go be with your wives and stepkids - if they can stomach

your presence - and do some good in this life instead of dumping on

people who just mind their own business and earn aliving without hurting

anyone. Let me know how ThePlant's ALBC application gets on, wont you?

• Like 2

I think YS is trying to distance himself from The Pikeys.

I doubt he writes about 10 dollar blow jobs.

Maybe he gives 10 dollar BJ's ?

$9.99?

Seeing as this is Thailand must have a dual pricing policy in place cheaper price to blow a local ?

I didn't read the OP's Bangkok BJ bar review but I expect it will be a best seller.

Right ok that's my lot. You guys with 15,000+ posts who live on here obviously have nothingbetter to do but I do. Go be with your wives and stepkids - if they can stomach your presence - and do some good in this life instead of dumping on people who just mind their own business and earn aliving without hurting anyone. Let me know how ThePlant's ALBC application gets on, wont you?

That's rather offensive dear boy, no customers for you to blow this evening ? Maybe give a 2 for 1 ?

It appears your whinging and stamping your little feet again, maybe hold your breath till you go blue in the face

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Right ok that's my lot. You guys with 15,000+ posts who live on here obviously have nothingbetter to do but I do. Go be with your wives and stepkids - if they can stomach your presence - and do some good in this life instead of dumping on people who just mind their own business and earn aliving without hurting anyone. Let me know how ThePlant's ALBC application gets on, wont you?

Step kids?

You're having a giraffe

Read this rant:

"What a load of cobblers. "They're all worse than me!!!" you yell while accusing others of having 'anger issues'.

I think the fragile reality of your situation makes you sweat with fear.

Why can't you lot just admit you are here illegally without dragging others down to your level in the gutter? You're all as bad as each other in my eyes.

You can try and fob off the blame onto others yet retain the arrogance to think you are above them and are somehow above Immigration's rules and radar. You are still a part of the problem no matter how smart or above the other cheats are. You should feel more ashamed for not having the tools to operate here legitimately.

To paint a worst case scenario I could well see a day in the future when the Authorities' patience just runs out and it's that's it! 14/30 days maximum per year for everyone who has no legitimate reason for being here.

When that day comes I'll be having a real chuckle at all those who thought themselves oh so smart for the system while the getting was good....and that includes you Bucko..."

Now if that's not ALBC material, I don't know what is . . . Bucko 55555555555

• Like 1

Read this rant: "What a load of cobblers. "They're all worse than me!!!" you yell while accusing others of having 'anger issues'. I think the fragile reality of your situation makes you sweat with fear. Why can't you lot just admit you are here illegally without dragging others down to your level in the gutter? You're all as bad as each other in my eyes. You can try and fob off the blame onto others yet retain the arrogance to think you are above them and are somehow above Immigration's rules and radar. You are still a part of the problem no matter how smart or above the other cheats are. You should feel more ashamed for not having the tools to operate here legitimately. To paint a worst case scenario I could well see a day in the future when the Authorities' patience just runs out and it's that's it! 14/30 days maximum per year for everyone who has no legitimate reason for being here. When that day comes I'll be having a real chuckle at all those who thought themselves oh so smart for the system while the getting was good....and that includes you Bucko..." Now if that's not ALBC material, I don't know what is . . . Bucko 55555555555

10-4 Bucko!

If it hasn't got you shaken to the very bone I don't know what has....

Why on earth would it? I'm not here on a visa exempt or tourist or ED visa. My income comes into

my Thai accounts from the UK and Europe and is all kosher. I'm as safe as you

are, Bucko.....

My day at home has been wonderfully productive but relaxing and your foam-at-the-mouth rage

provided the belly laughs to ease me into a freshly-cooked and delivered seafood fusilli and moules

mariniere from Basilico on soi 31 and a nice glass of Pinot.

• Like 1

My views are my own. I don't need a couple of my online chums to back me up, crack a couple of repetitive in-jokes, then indulge in a page and a half of childish name calling in order to validate them.

Neither do I, just some people have differing views to you. After all, your normal target is Thai women with foreigners.

Why on earth would it? I'm not here on a visa exempt or tourist or ED visa. My income comes into

are, Bucko.....

My day at home has been wonderfully productive but relaxing and your foam-at-the-mouth rage

provided the belly laughs to ease me into a freshly-cooked and delivered seafood fusilli and moules

Working late in the boiler room are we ?

• Like 2

are, Bucko.....

Really? Is that the best your 0.93 candlepower intellect could muster?

• Like 1

are, Bucko.....

Really? Is that the best your 0.93 candlepower intellect could muster?

Not all dear boy, but for your sake I try to keep the comments in simple English so you can understand ;)