Digital nomad told he's not a criminal for blogging, released without charge

jspill

More jokes.....you guys just type it and it must be so, right? laugh.png

A sadder bunch of 15,000+ post old hands there has never been.

When, exactly, do you jokers get to spend with your Thai wives because

I swear you're on TVF all day, every day farting out the same old barstool dunce

humor. Do you still giggle at armpit raspberries??

• Like 2

More jokes.....you guys just type it and it must be so, right? laugh.png

A sadder bunch of 15,000+ post old hands there has never been.

When, exactly, do you jokers get to spend with your Thai wives because

I swear you're on TVF all day, every day farting out the same old barstool dunce

humor. Do you still giggle at armpit raspberries??

So how was your shift in the boiler room Con many old grannies ?

Or are you the 10 dollar, (9.99, 2 for 1) blow job guy ?

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

I can only imagine what kind of lifestyles some of you guys live if you see a bottle of wine and a takeaway Italian meal as some kind of impossible fantasy.

Real ones with things like salaries, visas, Work Permits etc; lives where we can get tables at a food court....

Edited by ThePlant
  • Like 1

Clearly not much of a salary if it won't stretch to a bottle of wine.

Not much of a lad for wine. Much prefer an ice cold Cider, a few real ales or a robust cocktail.

I'll leave the wine/Archa for those who want to have their fantasies perceived as 'sophisticated'.

SoiBiker post # 225.

Clearly not much of a salary if it won't stretch to a bottle of wine.

Clearly you can see I don't earn much of a salary as it won't stretch to a bottle of wine. Hence I can only afford to eat in food courts provided of course I or the partner can find a table too.

• Like 1

SoiBiker post # 229

Time to get a new joke chaps. You've worn that one down to a stump.

Time to get a new joke chaps. I've worn my one down to a stump in those naughty places on Sukhumvit near where I live.

SoiBiker post # 229

Time to get a new joke chaps. I've worn my one down to a stump in those naughty places on Sukhumvit near where I live.

I'd say there's a blog to be related to the world in there somewhere Siampolee...if you didn't have better things to be doing like being a fully functioning member of expatriate society...

Hey you could use the stump if that joke to reserve a table at whatever smelly, crowded, greasy food court you Pikey billionaires are favouring this week...

Edited by ThePlant

'Twould be extremely interesting to see if in reality the world that YeahSiam describes as his actually exists in reality.

Or is it the product of a glass or two of Pinot perchance, or a cyber world of electronic tissue and a creative mind.

What world is that? One where a guy orders a meal from a reasonably-priced local

Italian restaurant and has it delivered? One where a guy has a glass of wine with that meal?

I suppose I should spare a thought for the plebs among you seeing as the height of culinary

excellence for you is corned beef hash and eggs.

Edited by YeahSiam
  • Like 1

'Twould be extremely interesting to see if in reality the world that YeahSiam describes as his actually exists in reality.

Or is it the product of a glass or two of Pinot perchance, or a cyber world of electronic tissue and a creative mind.

What world is that? One where a guy orders a meal from a reasonably-priced local

Italian restaurant and has it delivered? One where a guy has a glass of wine with that meal?

I suppose I should spare a thought for the plebs among you seeing as the height of culinary

excellence for you is corned beef hash and eggs.

No prizes second best Yeahsiam.

SoiBiker post # 229

I'd say there's a blog to be related to the world in there somewhere Siampolee...if you didn't have better things to be doing like being a fully functioning member of expatriate society...

Hey you could use the stump if that joke to reserve a table at whatever smelly, crowded, greasy food court you Pikey billionaires are favouring this week...

Why are you calling me a Pikey?

• Like 1

I wonder how his "Pinot" ( reality:lukewarm Archa) and "Takeaway from Basilico" (reality: Greasy, sweaty noodle soup from Somchai's 3 wheel cart) went down after his spectacular meltdown yestreen?

Meltdown??!!

Not quite. I was simply taking thepiss out of your near-religious reverence

for your work permit. Clearly you think it makes you some kind of farang VIP or endows you

with some kind of elevated status but that's all a vision concocted in that bipolar

psyche of yours. Sorry, Bucko, but you're not special

• Like 1

I wonder how his "Pinot" ( reality:lukewarm Archa) and "Takeaway from Basilico" (reality: Greasy, sweaty noodle soup from Somchai's 3 wheel cart) went down after his spectacular meltdown yestreen?

Meltdown??!!

Not quite. I was simply taking thepiss out of your near-religious reverence

for your work permit. Clearly you think it makes you some kind of farang VIP or endows you

with some kind of elevated status but that's all a vision concocted in that bipolar

psyche of yours. Sorry, Bucko, but you're not special

Hahaha. You utterly exploded with the bitter envy you continue to show....Clearly my employers thought me 'special' enough to bung me a tidy salary and package for being here.

Carry on with the feeble name calling...which makes it clear as you have no other argument to make about your fake/fantasy life here apart from posting silly fantasies about multiple bank accounts being filled from all corners of the globe or some feeble imaginary sophisticated lifestyle full of fine wines and posh takeaway food....as you know full well you'd swap places with any of us gainfully employed people here in a second.

You are hilarious though...your sense of rabidly furious jealousy towards those of us with employable skills, legitimate paperwork and successful careers in Thailand is incredible and quite amusing to behold.

One day you might even be able to afford to really eat takeaway Italian food instead of your daily noodles/slop over rice and warm Archa...

Mr Toad has been known to treat the odd unfortunate to a slap up feed I understand but only if you ask nicely.....