Coffee Enema for Weight Loss

Tolley

Don't understand this enema bullshit.

The liquid you use for the enema fills the colon. The colon's purpose is to absorb the remaining water after digestion through the alimentary canal has been completed.

Therefore, with a coffee enema, some of the water and caffeine is absorbed into the body. Exactly the same as ingesting it by mouth except without the pleasure of taste.

This claim that you can lose weight through enemas reeks of quackery.....

• Like 2

"For people wanting to lose weight a coffee enema might just be the ideal way to lose weight "

Only if you take it black and without sugar. wink.png

never mind the taste when you fill it into your .....

"One espresso and a hopper please"

Hmmm.

A nice strong coffee is the morning provides a mild buzz, will jamming it up my anus give a better buzz... Should I start shelving coffee beans ?

maybe easier to push in the coffee beans than the liquid coffee.

• Like 1

The Gerson method of coffee enemas work for healing CANCER and also assists in weight loss.

Fasting does have to accompany this method though as that is the real reason You are able to rid Your body

Of heavy TOXIC compacted fecal matter. Only by fasting can Your body shut down its digestive system and turn on

The elimination system. Water is the traditional method of fasting but any fruit juice could be used as long as it is run

Through a fine mesh strainer to insure Your digestive system won't start up again.

Hope this info helps You as it has for Me over the last 15 years. Consumption of psyllium husks and bentonite

Clay are essential and if used properly coffee and enemas are not necessary.

• Like 1

The Gerson method of coffee enemas work for healing CANCER and also assists in weight loss.

Fasting does have to accompany this method though as that is the real reason You are able to rid Your body

Of heavy TOXIC compacted fecal matter. Only by fasting can Your body shut down its digestive system and turn on

The elimination system. Water is the traditional method of fasting but any fruit juice could be used as long as it is run

Through a fine mesh strainer to insure Your digestive system won't start up again.

Hope this info helps You as it has for Me over the last 15 years. Consumption of psyllium husks and bentonite

Clay are essential and if used properly coffee and enemas are not necessary.

If it healed cancer, it would be front page news.

Dangerous misinformation at best, a con at worst.

• Like 2

You could exercise 12 hours a day with a petrect bmi but Your COLON and intestines will still be plugged up!

Front page news. Lol You got to be kidding! You actually believe You read the truth about anything?

Some People are waking up though and it is refreshing to see.

Edited by therealGare

Amazing the lengths fat people will go to avoid a bit of exercise!

Please take the nasty fat shaming rhetoric to another forum. You obviously don't have the first clue about obesity issues. This is a health forum. Not a place to hurl ignorant insults.

Edited by Jingthing

Amazing the lengths fat people will go to avoid a bit of exercise!

Please take the nasty fat shaming rhetoric to another forum. You obviously don't have the first clue about obesity issues. This is a health forum. Not a place to hurl ignorant insults.

I used to be huge, now through exercise I'm not.

In fact I probably eat more now.

No ignorance here.

"condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

Iow it is not quackery when I have used these and other methods successfully but You won't know that

Until You try it YourSelf keeping in mind it takes practice to perfect anything.

Proof please. Your word is not good enough.

Some studies by proper qualified doctors with peer review would be good.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

"condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

Iow it is not quackery when I have used these and other methods successfully but You won't know that

Until You try it YourSelf keeping in mind it takes practice to perfect anything.

Proof please. Your word is not good enough.

Some studies by proper qualified doctors with peer review would be good.

Ask the CIA. They must have kept weight records for those patients to whom they introduced this or similar treatments.

• Like 2

Well coffee enemas stimulate the liver by opening up the bile ducts therefore making the liver more effective in eliminating toxins from the body so it doesn't take much of a leap of faith to imagine they might be useful in losing weight.

They also relieve constipation.

They were also common medical practice 30 or 40 years back being in the main medical manual.

your body has 10 times more bacterial cells than human cells. Most of these are very important to a good health, specifically the ones living in your gut. Flushing your bowels with an enema is a very bad idea. Unless afterwards you replace the microbiology immediately. Amazing results have been booked when trying to cure certain bowel diseases such as Crohn's, by removing micro organisms from the bowel of a patient and introducing bacteria rich fecal matter from a healthy person via intubation. Healthy thin people have much more good bacteria living in their gut.

• Like 1

Tolley, lots of weight lost by cleansi g out the liver as well. EpSon salts are used to widen the bile ducts in that case.

Well worth googling "Clark liver cleanse recipe"

Karen, got an excellent pic for proof of this one and it's not as gross as the intentional eliminations.

Just balled up fat is all exiting the liver , of course the SERIAL KILLERS will tell You that it is Your gall bladder that's full of these liver stones and slice You open to remove them... Pray that this foolishness can't go on much longer and the world awakes enMasse!

Tolley, lots of weight lost by cleansi g out the liver as well. EpSon salts are used to widen the bile ducts in that case.

Well worth googling "Clark liver cleanse recipe"

Karen, got an excellent pic for proof of this one and it's not as gross as the intentional eliminations.

Just balled up fat is all exiting the liver , of course the SERIAL KILLERS will tell You that it is Your gall bladder that's full of these liver stones and slice You open to remove them... Pray that this foolishness can't go on much longer and the world awakes enMasse!

I have done the Clark liver flush before.

A lot of people swear by them. I think I benefitted from it but it is hard to say really. Didn't get any stones really but I did fell a bit better the next evening.

I am not trying to lose weight by the way as I only weigh 73kgs anyway.

You can clean out your weight in poo temporarily but that's not real weight loss. Same type of thing as people taking laxatives for weight loss. Just silly and often dangerous.

No the idea behind the coffee enema is that by detoxifying the liver or opening up the bile ducts in the liver you can more efficiently deal with all the rubbish coming in and going out therefore leading to weight loss.

Sure if you continue to eat KFC, chips and coke you will not lese weight that is also part of the equation.

Coffee enema is just a detox mechanism to kick start a healthier lifestyle.

You can clean out your weight in poo temporarily but that's not real weight loss. Same type of thing as people taking laxatives for weight loss. Just silly and often dangerous.

No the idea behind the coffee enema is that by detoxifying the liver or opening up the bile ducts in the liver you can more efficiently deal with all the rubbish coming in and going out therefore leading to weight loss.

Sure if you continue to eat KFC, chips and coke you will not lese weight that is also part of the equation.

Coffee enema is just a detox mechanism to kick start a healthier lifestyle.

Sure thing "doctor" ...rolleyes.gif

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/ask-the-science-based-pharmacist-what-are-the-benefits-of-coffee-enemas/

Autointoxication beliefs are not only wrong, but they are demonstrably dangerous. Practices like coffee enemas have no plausible benefit and a real risk of harm. More broadly, and perhaps most importantly, the continued promotion of these practices distracts from science-based advice that can support better health decision-making.
  • Like 2