Coffee Enema for Weight Loss

Tolley

People keep mentioning toxins. Exactly what are these so-called toxins that toxify the liver?

De-detoxifying the liver so it can handle toxins better? That doesn't make sense. The liver does detoxify blood, but, is not toxic in itself.

The best you can do is keep your liver healthy by not over-loading it with toxins like alcohol etc. That way, it stays effective.

I think the people who believe in all this bumff would do better to study some basic biology and learn how the body actually works.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 2

You can clean out your weight in poo temporarily but that's not real weight loss. Same type of thing as people taking laxatives for weight loss. Just silly and often dangerous.

No the idea behind the coffee enema is that by detoxifying the liver or opening up the bile ducts in the liver you can more efficiently deal with all the rubbish coming in and going out therefore leading to weight loss.

Sure if you continue to eat KFC, chips and coke you will not lese weight that is also part of the equation.

Coffee enema is just a detox mechanism to kick start a healthier lifestyle.

Sure thing "doctor" ...rolleyes.gif

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/ask-the-science-based-pharmacist-what-are-the-benefits-of-coffee-enemas/

Autointoxication beliefs are not only wrong, but they are demonstrably dangerous. Practices like coffee enemas have no plausible benefit and a real risk of harm. More broadly, and perhaps most importantly, the continued promotion of these practices distracts from science-based advice that can support better health decision-making.

The fact is that there hasn't been any real scientific research on either the benefits or supposed harm of coffee enemas and there is unlikely to be anytime soon. There is no money in such studies.

The supposed risks of them have been blown right out of proportion and don't hold much credence under careful examination.

Funny.....I had a colonoscopy that I watched live. Not an ounce of undigested matter.

I heard about the one pound of undigested matter in everyone's colon. This was discredited years ago.

All matter ingested is moved from stomach to anus by peristalsis.

Why is it people rubbish modern medicine which has saved millions of lives, yet, swear by homoeopathy and quackery where there is no proof of efficacy whatsoever?

I came to the conclusion it's because they aren't very bright.

You don't see many that have had a higher education believe in this sort of stuff.

Usually blue collar workers, the unemployed, and the like.

If you like anal play, just admit it and have a ladyboy give you a massage.

Much more fun than shoving coffee up by yourself. (So I'm told)

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

Of course "doctor" it's a conspiracy by big pharma to keep the wonders of pumping coffee up your butt away from the masses.

You can be supercilious if you like with inane comments in brackets like 'doctor' what is that supposed to mean anyway?

You don't believe it good for you.

Just as I cant provide scientific evidence for coffee enemas you cannot and haven't provided any scientific evidence against coffee enemas.

As I mentioned previously they were in the Meryck manual up until the 1970s so the established medical community certainly endorsed them not that long ago.

Funny.....I had a colonoscopy that I watched live. Not an ounce of undigested matter.

I heard about the one pound of undigested matter in everyone's colon. This was discredited years ago.

Why is it people rubbish modern medicine which has saved millions of lives, yet, swear by homoeopathy and quackery where there is no proof of efficacy whatsoever?

You don't see many that have had a higher education believe in this sort of stuff.

Not sure.

I used to live in Santa Cruz and many very educated people buy into a lot of alternative therapies uncritically. But they are usually not scientists.

Of course "doctor" it's a conspiracy by big pharma to keep the wonders of pumping coffee up your butt away from the masses.

You can be supercilious if you like with inane comments in brackets like 'doctor' what is that supposed to mean anyway?

Just as I cant provide scientific evidence for coffee enemas you cannot and haven't provided any scientific evidence against coffee enemas.

As I mentioned previously they were in the Meryck manual up until the 1970s so the established medical community certainly endorsed them not that long ago.

What a silly argument.

I can't prove that jumping up and down and screaming "COOTIES" doesn't improve your health either.

So let's all do it.

NOW!

• Like 1

If you like anal play, just admit it and have a ladyboy give you a massage.

Much more fun than shoving coffee up by yourself. (So I'm told)

Yes you are right. Only intelligent people believe everything modern medicine and big pharma tells them.

You gotta a problem sure we gotta drug to fix it no worries.

Edited by Tolley

What a silly argument.

I can't prove that jumping up and down and screaming "COOTIES" doesn't improve your health either.

So let's all do it.

NOW!

You are just making a jackass out of yourself now.

If you want to take the moral high ground you need to back it up with something.

I agree we should be open minded but with our critical facilities intact.

It would be right to say you cant find any scientific research papers that maintain any health benefits of coffee enemas.

That doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Further there is plenty of anectodal evidence from thousands of people who have used them and swear that they have benefitted from doing them.

That is the available evidence as it stands.

The first few times I did the liver cleanse I never got anything visible out either, think because after drinking the grapefruit/olive oil I did not immediatally lay down on My left side and go to sleep is why, stick with it Tolley the liver cleanse is the quickest way to feel better and it sounds that You experienced at least some of that.

Any public discussion forum that involves health or other real topics like free energy or say elimination of CHEMTRAILS by

The distribution of simple cheap and easy to make Orgone generators always gets an entire ARMY of shills against the idea as evidenced in this thread. Not even paid shills at that, simply the MONARCH MK program in action for all who are awake enough to see ;-)

.....and for many decades doctors used to prescribe cigarettes as an expectorant.

Or, how about mercury to cure gonorrhoea?

If something was done in the past but not in the present, either there is a better alternative, or, it was plain wrong.

.....and for many decades doctors used to prescribe cigarettes as an expectorant.

Or, how about mercury to cure gonorrhoea?

If something was done in the past but not in the present, either there is a better alternative, or, it was plain wrong.

Apparently the only reason it was omitted after that period was for lack of space and not through any scientific research because there hasn't been any or note.

The first few times I did the liver cleanse I never got anything visible out either, think because after drinking the grapefruit/olive oil I did not immediatally lay down on My left side and go to sleep is why, stick with it Tolley the liver cleanse is the quickest way to feel better and it sounds that You experienced at least some of that.

Any public discussion forum that involves health or other real topics like free energy or say elimination of CHEMTRAILS by

The distribution of simple cheap and easy to make Orgone generators always gets an entire ARMY of shills against the idea as evidenced in this thread. Not even paid shills at that, simply the MONARCH MK program in action for all who are awake enough to see ;-)

Ah ... the old citric acid + olive oil = lums of fake toxin in your pooh scam.

Usually they claim that one is removing gall bladder stones.

Purge, cleanse, detoxify, all silly stuff for the extremely gullible to be sold.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Here You go MK, pic of ure fake poo scam

The DOCTORS will slice You open and tell they were removed

From Your gall bladder, simple procedure of drinking Epsom salts dissolved in

Water to enlarge the bile ducts to let them flow painlessly out of the liver.

Btw when dissected these stones are nothing but fat!

There is proof for You so You can quit poo pooing the idea ;-) pun intended

post-142851-0-25999600-1418554490_thumb.

You could exercise 12 hours a day with a petrect bmi but Your COLON and intestines will still be plugged up!

Front page news. Lol You got to be kidding! You actually believe You read the truth about anything?

Some People are waking up though and it is refreshing to see.

if you eat healthy your intestines are withing a short time in perfect condition. There is no waste that accumulates and need to be detoxed.

• Like 2

like our own DNA we are all different , not one cure suits all , just as one diet does not suit all ... to laugh at an institution like the Gerson institute, without fully researching first is just ignorance. To suggest all pharma is bad is also just as ignorant.

As for the coffee enema , fasting one day per month would be a far healthier solution, along with removing all sugar in any form from your diet.

I love it when the nutters get on a topic like this.

Joined in 2010.

5 posts to his name.

All on this thread.

Interesting ... coffee1.gif ... no pun intended with that coffee smilie!

OP ... sorry mate, I almost for got you in the excitement.

A few coffees down the front end may elevate your metabolic rate a bit ... up the back end, most likely little if any beneficial effect,

but would give you more time to sit and read the Sunday Papers

16,000 plus posts makes you special ? stupid post David and not a good message to send to new members ..everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of when they joined and how many posts they have made ...

like our own DNA we are all different , not one cure suits all , just as one diet does not suit all ... to laugh at an institution like the Gerson institute, without fully researching first is just ignorance. To suggest all pharma is bad is also just as ignorant.

As for the coffee enema , fasting one day per month would be a far healthier solution, along with removing all sugar in any form from your diet.

No special cure is needed when need to loose weight. Eating less causes weight loss for everyone. Removing the sugar and fast carbohydrates helps doing it and is the base for healthy diet. Of course exercises would be a good add. I don't understand why people are searching for some magical solutions (coffee into the a...., magic pills, etc etc) instead of the obvious: Eating less.

• Like 1

The point of the coffee enema is basically to help the liver function better.

Many people have sluggish livers which can lead to all sorts of problems.

Coffee enemas open the bile ducts up so that the liver can function more efficiently.

Given the amount of chemicals, pesticides, PCBs from plastic etc that our liver has to process it is not hard to have an over burdened liver.

As for Gerson the theory for cancer is that it helps the liver clean the bloodstream of dead debris from cancer cells.

Gerson therapy has been around for a long time and I guessing that they must have had some good results with this therapy otherwise I doubt people would still be doing it. Having said that I don't think they state that it is a cure for cancer rather one of the steps that they use in their anti cancer program.

Edited by Tolley

"Let Your food be thy medicine and Your medicine be thy food." Hypocrates

iMho the best food to eat is 100% raw, mainly fruits with much smaller amount of vegetables mainly being leafy greens then even smaller amount of nuts seeds and beans especially if watching weight as those are fat sure good fat but still fat.

Living in Thailand is ideal for following this diet . Very hard to stay on raw food though so I think most important is to pay attention to which foods You combine with other foods like don't ever combine a protein with a carbohydrate! Eat meat one day and potatoes or rice the next etc.

After many decades of eating the SAD diet My body was full of stones, toxins and fecal matter so fasting/cleansing to remove them is essential just to eliminate the old and while trying to eat healthy to not reload the garbage.

Gross to say but a simple way to know whether Your COLON is plugged up or not is to examine Your stool, if it looks just like what a COLON looks like iow Michelin man muscles with big round different size knobs sticking out then You've ok, took Me 15 years of fasting /cleansing before I started to see that.

iMho the best food to eat is 100% raw, mainly fruits with much smaller amount of vegetables mainly being leafy greens then even smaller amount of nuts seeds and beans especially if watching weight as those are fat sure good fat but still fat.

Living in Thailand is ideal for following this diet . Very hard to stay on raw food though so I think most important is to pay attention to which foods You combine with other foods like don't ever combine a protein with a carbohydrate! Eat meat one day and potatoes or rice the next etc.

After many decades of eating the SAD diet My body was full of stones, toxins and fecal matter so fasting/cleansing to remove them is essential just to eliminate the old and while trying to eat healthy to not reload the garbage.

Gross to say but a simple way to know whether Your COLON is plugged up or not is to examine Your stool, if it looks just like what a COLON looks like iow Michelin man muscles with big round different size knobs sticking out then You've ok, took Me 15 years of fasting /cleansing before I started to see that.

Funny, I've eaten what I wanted and my colon was perfectly clean (saw the live colonoscopy).

Seems healthy stools come in many shapes, not just the one you have described.

I'd be interested to hear the reason why you can't eat protein and carbs at the same time. Mankind has been doing it for millennia without harm.

Sounds like more quackary..........unless you can prove otherwise (I won't hold my breath).

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

yes agree KB .... we survived for thousands of years on protein and fats ,,,,plus wild harvested plant life and fruit only when it was in season ... we can survive very well without processed carbs ,,our bodies and in particular our brains thrive on omega 3 ,,,,,

u would be better off reversing the fruit and veg ... u dont need the fruit ...but you need the veg ,,, and what is your protein source ? and fat source ?

Everyone's COLON looks the same , probably even if Your a reptilian, if Your stool don't look like the COLON from which it came then obviously Your not getting all the shit or crap out puns intended.

Carbs take a couple hrs to digest and proteins take at least double that but when eaten together digestion time goes up exponentially! Fruits run through at lightening speed comparitvly. Would You want Your body using up more energy digesting or rebuilding?

Why have Thais named Us after a guava? By slow cold press juicing them many times more of them can be consumed which then become not only a great source of protein but guava leaves oranges in the dust on the vitamin C track .

Other sources of fruit based protein are avacado(mega fat), bananas jackfruit grapefruit grapes and more.

When eating cooked death food You want to lay down when eating living raw food energy levels are through the roof!

The amount of veggies eaten to equal the energy derived from fruit would leave elephant sized turds behind.

Only eat veggies for the minerals that can't be had from fruit. Tomatoes are a key fruit to eat daily unless fasting.