Coffee Enema for Weight Loss

Tolley

Everyone's COLON looks the same , probably even if Your a reptilian, if Your stool don't look like the COLON from which it came then obviously Your not getting all the shit or crap out puns intended.

Carbs take a couple hrs to digest and proteins take at least double that but when eaten together digestion time goes up exponentially! Fruits run through at lightening speed comparitvly. Would You want Your body using up more energy digesting or rebuilding?

Why have Thais named Us after a guava? By slow cold press juicing them many times more of them can be consumed which then become not only a great source of protein but guava leaves oranges in the dust on the vitamin C track .

Other sources of fruit based protein are avacado(mega fat), bananas jackfruit grapefruit grapes and more.

When eating cooked death food You want to lay down when eating living raw food energy levels are through the roof!

The amount of veggies eaten to equal the energy derived from fruit would leave elephant sized turds behind.

Only eat veggies for the minerals that can't be had from fruit. Tomatoes are a key fruit to eat daily unless fasting.

You see, there's your problem. You are ignorant of human anatomy. Your statement that if your stool is not the shape of the colon, there must still be faeces in the colon is pure rubbish.

There is something between the colon and the anus and it's called the rectum. This is where most of the faeces is stored; not the colon.

Why does toothpaste not come out toothpaste tube shaped? The shape is controlled by the nozzle, or, in our case by a sphincter muscle called the anus. Of course, if you defecate fast, some bends and curves that correspond to the lower bowel can be seen, but, this is the exception, not the rule.

Your other problem is that you are a fanatic. Winston Churchill said of fanatics that they "can't change their mind and won't change the subject".

Eating too much fruit is bad due to all the sugar. Veggies are far more necessary and you should eat more of them than fruit. Don't believe me? Look it up on any respected dietary web-site.

You need to start re-educating yourself with regard to biology and diets as you are so ignorant on both subjects, but, of course, you won't as you know it all already........

PS. You still haven't answered my question on why we shouldn't eat protein and carbs during the same meal.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 2

Amazing the lengths fat people will go to avoid a bit of exercise!

Please take the nasty fat shaming rhetoric to another forum. You obviously don't have the first clue about obesity issues. This is a health forum. Not a place to hurl ignorant insults.

I used to be huge, now through exercise I'm not.

In fact I probably eat more now.

Edited by mizzi39

Please take the nasty fat shaming rhetoric to another forum. You obviously don't have the first clue about obesity issues. This is a health forum. Not a place to hurl ignorant insults.

No ignorance here.

Just a a little ignorance then as you must be a minority. Probably eat more now and keeping off the weight? Depends on what you are eating. "I used to be huge, but now through exercise I'm not" . Wow exercise must take up most of your day then.

Exercise contributes to only 25% (or less) of ones weight loss. Although it is important to exercise (tone) while you drop the weight, it is not a primary factor. Reducing calories is the only way a person will lose a significant amount of weight. It doesn't have to be debated as it a scientific fact. How fast a person loses weight can depend on many things, such as metabolism, genetics, etc.

Here is just one (of countless) recent article from the Huff Post on this issue.

Mods can delete #63.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/exercise-vs-diet-for-weight-loss_n_5207271.html

Edited by mizzi39

No ignorance here.

Just a a little ignorance then as you must be a minority. Probably eat more now and keeping off the weight? Depends on what you are eating. "I used to be huge, but now through exercise I'm not" . Wow exercise must take up most of your day then.

Exercise contributes to only 25% (or less) of ones weight loss. Although it is important to exercise (tone) while you drop the weight, it is not a primary factor. Reducing calories is the only way a person will lose a significant amount of weight. It doesn't have to be debated as it a scientific fact. How fast a person loses weight can depend on many things, such as metabolism, genetics, etc.

Here is just one (of countless) recent article from the Huff Post on this issue.

Mods can delete #63.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/exercise-vs-diet-for-weight-loss_n_5207271.html

Eating adds calories, exercise burns calories. You can either reduce your intake by eating less, or burn more by exercising. It doesn't matter which. The most effective way to lose weight is to do both.

This stuff really isn't rocket science.......

• Like 2

No ignorance here.

Mods can delete #63.

Exercise contributes to only 25% or less of ones weight loss is complete nonsense. It can't be said like that. If I continue to eat the same but sit one hard hour on the bike, I burn 400 kcal, roughly 1 kg weight loss per week or 100 % of the weight loss.

If you burn more energy than you eat you loose weight. If you burn more or if you eat less isn't important in the big picture of things. Metabolism and Genetics make weight loss for some people easier than for others, but everyone who is healthy can loose weight very fast (if that is healthy is a different question). Metabolism and Genetic is just an excuse of not loosing weight after eating another burger with french fries.

• Like 1

1 hard hour on a bike to knock off 400 cal? Talk about a waste of time for such a small burn. That's nonsense IMO. Just cut out the morning latte. 1 large Leo has 300 cal. Makes much more sense to change ones eating habits than to burn. . You would be better off doing 1 hour of low resistance Yoga to tone than these miracle "fat burning" exercise routines to lose weight.

Edited by mizzi39
  • Like 1

1 hard hour on a bike to knock off 400 cal?Just cut out the morning latte. 1 large Leo has 300 cal. Makes much more sense to change ones eating habits than to burn. Talk about nonsense. You would be better off doing 1 hour of low resistance Yoga to tone than these miracle "fat burning" exercise routines to lose weight.

As exercise fanatic I do have to agree that exercise comes second to a good diet. However if you combine both the outcome is far better as just eating less.

Besides exercise is good for the body in many other ways not just weight loss.

• Like 1

1 hard hour on a bike to knock off 400 cal?Just cut out the morning latte. 1 large Leo has 300 cal. Makes much more sense to change ones eating habits than to burn. Talk about nonsense. You would be better off doing 1 hour of low resistance Yoga to tone than these miracle "fat burning" exercise routines to lose weight.

As exercise fanatic I do have to agree that exercise comes second to a good diet. However if you combine both the outcome is far better as just eating less.

Besides exercise is good for the body in many other ways not just weight loss.

I am certainly not arguing that exercise isn't important when it comes to weight loss or overall well being. I am 46 years old and exercise every morning before work. Fortunately I have never been obese, but have become overweight due to my own over indulgence. i can lose weight rather quickly by watching what i am putting in to my body.

I just feel that too much emphasis is put on "burning" calories through exercise some how trumps taking in less calories for weight loss.

Edited by mizzi39

1 hard hour on a bike to knock off 400 cal? Talk about a waste of time for such a small burn. That's nonsense IMO. Just cut out the morning latte. 1 large Leo has 300 cal. Makes much more sense to change ones eating habits than to burn. . You would be better off doing 1 hour of low resistance Yoga to tone than these miracle "fat burning" exercise routines to lose weight.

Small burn? That is 20 kg weight loss per year.

Of course if you drink a big latte full of sugar and creme in the morning and 3 large Leo in the evening the bike won't safe you. True if your eating habits are wrong, exercise for weight loss won't help. From that point of view you are right. I thought more in matter of my diet and forgot that most fat people are fat because they eat complete crap.....

Yes exercise is secondary.

All this BS about coffee enemas sounds like the CIA justifying their use of enemas to provide nutrition for their prisoners, when all scientific evidence shows that it was just torture plain and simple

Funny how the mention of enemas gets people all fired up...

BTW There is no scientific evidence against coffee enemas.

There is some severe over exaggeration of possible side effects of enemas but that is about it.

I am trying to work out which coffee works best. Arabica or Robusta. Should it be a light or Dark Roast or one of those French ones. I guess I will stick to taking my caffeine orally.

There is a coffee called "3 in 1". I always thought it is named like that because the powder contains the sugar and the creamer.

But maybe it is called because you can use 1 coffee for 3 different body openings.

Orally this coffee doesn't taste good, but I didn't try it anally, yet.

All this BS about coffee enemas sounds like the CIA justifying their use of enemas to provide nutrition for their prisoners, when all scientific evidence shows that it was just torture plain and simple

There is some severe over exaggeration of possible side effects of enemas but that is about it.

And on the opposite side of the fence there is no scientific evidence for coffee enemas

• Like 1

And on the opposite side of the fence there is no scientific evidence for coffee enemas

Yes but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence as with many things they are not going to go thru any sort of rigorous scientific review as t here is no money in it.

Further they were often used in hospitals in days gone by so I doubt they were used if they didn't do anything at all.

Yes but there is plenty of anecdotal evidence as with many things they are not going to go thru any sort of rigorous scientific review as t here is no money in it.

Further they were often used in hospitals in days gone by so I doubt they were used if they didn't do anything at all.

you don't seriously believe than pouring coffee into your a... helps you loosing weight?

Please use common sense.

Eating less causes weight loss. If there would be toxins (which are not) and if the coffee would remove them, if would make your body work more efficient and extract more calories from your food.

So were leeches and blood-letting.

Really......you do yourself and your cause no favours, do you?

• Like 2

You are just being silly now.

I don't have to prove anything anyway.

As I said plenty of people have used them and say they have benefitted from them.

Do you think there is scientific studies on everything we do in life ?

Any why are you so opposed to something that you don't know either way whether it is beneficial or not?

OK, I'll humor this idea.
Has anyone here tried coffee enemas for WEIGHT LOSS and how did it work (in the long term)?

Does anyone here personally know anyone who has used coffee enemas for weight loss? Again, how did it work?

I guess I can relate a tiny bit to this because some people ridicule the idea of garcinia cambogia being helpful for weight loss but I know it has worked for me.

But I don't really know anyone who has used coffee enemas for weight loss.

Reminder -- this forum relates to weight control issues SPECIFICALLY.

Edited by Jingthing

As I said plenty of people have used them and say they have benefitted from them.

Any why are you so opposed to something that you don't know either way whether it is beneficial or not?

He is opposed because it is harmful that people are able to recommend useless and irrelevant health advice based on zero evidence.

In effect this means that anybody, whether through ignorance, deliberate deception, self-deception or failure to understand how scientific inquiry works can claim anything they want, and you would expect that claim should just be trusted.

This is a recipe for foolishness.

There is NO treatment or activity, however stupid and ineffective, that will not have hundreds of people willing to recommend it anecdotally. This is just because human psychology works like this: people see patterns that aren't really there. This is why the scientific method was developed: it tests whether people's mistaken impressions are true, or not.

Does eating a tiger's penis make you have vigorous erections? Tigers are on the brink of extinction because chinese people will testify that they do. Science could save the tiger. Anecdotes won't.

• Like 1

No, I'm not being silly.

You said things "often used in hospitals in days gone by so I doubt they were used if they didn't do anything at all". Which is a silly statement. I gave an example of things used in the past that today we know were harmful.

Of course you have to prove your statements if someone disputes them. If you are saying proof is not necessary, then, how do we know anything does anything? It's the basis of all science. If you cannot back-up your position, it shows you don't know and are just listening to someone else uncritically.

So, you believe if there isn't a scientific study on a particular subject, you have the right to fill that gap with pure conjecture and guesswork? No wonder you don't want to offer proof, or, reasoned arguments.

I'm opposed to all quackery and new age bullshit that rubbishes conventional science that offers no proof. It's dangerous. A good example would be Steve Jobs who tried to cure his cancer by new age methods. By the time he realised that it was all hokum and turned back to scientific medicine, it was too late.

Either back your claims up, or, don't post unsubstantiated bullshit. You should remember Galen's dictum. "First, do no harm".

OK, I'll humor this idea.

Has anyone here tried coffee enemas for WEIGHT LOSS and how did it work (in the long term)?

Does anyone here personally know anyone who has used coffee enemas for weight loss? Again, how did it work?

I guess I can relate a tiny bit to this because some people ridicule the idea of garcinia cambogia being helpful for weight loss but I know it has worked for me.

But I don't really know anyone who has used coffee enemas for weight loss.

Lots of people use them for weight loss.

A lot of the detox clinics use them as part of a program with juice fast, massage, yoga, raw foods etc to kick start a weight loss program.

There are quite a few of these clinics in Thailand.

There is a whole forum out there on coffee enemas and liver flushes etc with testimonials from people who feel they have benefitted from them.

In general the people who ridicule all these therapies are very insecure and mistakenly believe everything that hasn't been approved by the FDA must be a scam and a com.

It is a shame really that people can be so brainwashed.

That is not to say there aren't plenty of scams and rip offs out there but there are also valuable therapies there as well who many people have got benefit from.

Lots of people huh?

OK, anyone here with LONG TERM weight loss success from coffee enemas?

Do you know anyone PERSONALLY (not from a website) that has long term WEIGHT LOSS success with coffee enemas?

I am assuming no and no.

Edited by Jingthing

will i lose weight with a Singapore Sling enema or will it just make my colon bacteria happy? huh.png

It is hard to take this idea seriously.

Sure ... do a scientific study and get back to us.

There may not be any money in that but there is certainly money in the spas (in my view QUACKERY spas) pushing coffee enemas.

Speaking as someone who does see value in some "alternative" type therapies.

For example how many doctors bother to tell their obese patients, drinking green tea may be helpful to you, eating fermented foods may be helpful to you, but in my view both of those things may indeed be helpful to such patients.

Edited by Jingthing

will i lose weight with a Singapore Sling enema or will it just make my colon bacteria happy? huh.png

We could make a study, we both get 10 Singapore Slings per day for 6 month.

You anally, I orally and than we compare who lost/gained weight.

If they use local brewed alcohol it might even qualify as double blind study.

Or alternative we try it with Heineken first. For me it seems the bottle opening size and the CO2 pressure makes the fluid injection easy.