Looking for not expensive condo.

Romka

TJ Mansion, Patong. First turning on the left off Ratchapathanuson Road after the Fire Station going north. There's a 7/11 on the corner so you can't miss it.

It's a 20 sq mtr room with balcony together with free Internet and hot water. Rent is 10,000 Baht a month provided you stay a minimum three months. It has airco, but you'll have to pay seven Baht a Kwh for electricity.

This link on Google Street View will place you right outside the front door: TJ Mansion

I stayed there myself for three months a couple of years ago and they're friendly people.

• Like 1

There's a recently completed condo complex (3 buildings named Sun, Sea and Sand) at Ao Makham on Cape Panwa. I know that they're fully furnished to a good standard, and 1 bedroom units come in at circa 10,000 baht/month. Close to the sea (near the Port), with a couple of decent beaches within 5 minutes (Ao Yon, Kao Khad), with a few facilities for day to day living. Easy 10 minute drive/ride into Phuket Town (in fact there's a regular bus service).

Zcape near Laguna should be possible to get for around 12-15K monthly so should the Supalai chain in town, different Dcondo`s in Kathu etc,.

Just had a look at some condo`s myself last week around Phuket town and plenty available and a 30 -45 minutes drive to many Beaches outside the rush hours.

"People on this forum should look at this character's other threads before wasting too much time trying to find him a condo here"

Exactly. Apologies from Shot and Blindside awaited.

No. Your post (stuarty) was unnecessary, uninformative, unwelcome, and rude. The question still remains: Drunk, troll, or both?

Edited by Shot

"People on this forum should look at this character's other threads before wasting too much time trying to find him a condo here"

Exactly. Apologies from Shot and Blindside awaited.

No. Your post (stuarty) was unnecessary, uninformative, unwelcome, and rude. The question still remains: Drunk, troll, or both?

It was necessary to dissuade. You I guess are a retired functionary, now internet monitor, and general pest. To answer your question - prolly all 3, mate. Now go away.