Dutch man arrested for smoking marijuana

george

Amsterdam will pay good money to get rid off him, give him a new passport, a plane ticket and a new identity.

He looks so stressed out on this photo that he might already have started to shoot space cakes intravenously after 20 years of studying the language Thai.

Officer in Thai : " Are you selling at night clubs?" The cop guy doesn't understand his Thai and interprets " Phoot Passai Thai Mei Dai." as Dai, yes.

His telephone's name register might be of great interest to the coppers now. And some problems for others as well.

What was his TVF username again?

​ Merry Christmas for him. coffee1.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1

Thou maketh thy bed, thou sleepeth in thy bed. The guy wanted to live his life in an unconventional way, certainly not low key. . No judgment here, but just saying that in this day of multi media, cell phones, internet, etc. Looking like he does is not the way to blend in. So now his Visa which he seems to have acquired under false pretenses or is certainly being misused, will probably be revoked and those that properly use an Ed Visa will have more problems getting one.

• Like 1

Thailand is not Amsterdam. Smoke weed in Thailand and prepare for the outcome. That is the law here. Right or wrong. He was stupid and should now be punished for it.

I made the decision to quit weed when I decided to move to Asia. Not worth the risk to me. As an expat you have to make these kinds of choices or face what this guy will go through now. But in the end, it was his choice to make. No regrets, no excuses.

• Like 2

In addition to getting caught with weed, is also appears he was in the wrong place when some paint factory exploded all over him.

I know this will offend some potheads out there, but drugs are illegal in LOS. And yeah, I know the rumors about the Army, BiB, etc. may be in on the drug trade. But if you can't handle any of that, then don't come here. And if you choose to take the chance anyway, you know what the potential consequences are.

I would have him deported just for having the bizarre face, neck head and other visible tattoos. Young children even momentarily and inadvertently seeing a freak like this could be emotionally damaged for life.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I actually met this guy a couple years back. He was a pretty laid back and friendly guy. Wasn't exactly what you would expect from a guy covered in face tats.

......same here ran into him a few years back as well....totally laid back!

• Like 1

What's the big issue about armed police?..........in case those who, like the media, are trying to make something of it, policemen in Thailand carry guns DUH!!!!

Nice laid back guy or not he decided to ignore "When in Rome" despite the law here being so strict on it'......on his head be it

i dont beleive a word of all of this:

the only source of income is from Dutch government that sends him 700 Euro per month....for what for being clever?

come on man i am still sober!

this person live 20 years in thailand and get money from his government.w00t.gif ....it is totally impossible....the amount is also too much.

with this lovely apearence and nice looking, i'd rather would say that he lives and makes money as a drug dealer , and they will f..u..k him for that

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

When this guy opens his mouth all that is come out are lies! lies! lies!

Hmmm. sounds like every politician in the world....in fact...sounds like most poeple :)

BTW what exacly is the criminal charge here? where is the victim? The by-laws, codes and charter of the GOVERNMENT applies to the GOVERNMENT OFFICERS alone. I cant see this guy being a GOVERNMNET OFFICER in THAILAND. So the forreigner is in fact the injured party however the COURT and OFFICERS will presume that he is based on his PASSPORT and visum application (commercial contract).

What happened to justice.....?

• Like 1

"I scored off him met the guy...." laugh.png

I'll bet he's cool though, it's just the way life tends to be. Meanwhile all kinds of 'upstanding' and complete and utter a**holes shall continue their being complete and utter a**holes just 'cos they fit the bill.

• Like 1

i dont beleive a word of all of this:

the only source of income is from Dutch government that sends him 700 Euro per month....for what for being clever?

come on man i am still sober!

this person live 20 years in thailand and get money from his government.w00t.gif ....it is totally impossible....the amount is also too much.

with this lovely apearence and nice looking, i'd rather would say that he lives and makes money as a drug dealer , and they will f..u..k him for that

coffee1.gif

Not really impossible, just in-probable, I know of people who have been bought off by the Dutch government who were trouble makers. 700 Euros is not much at all its close to what people get per month on welfare.

But him staying in Thailand is usually not part of the deal.

He does not match the quality tourist on a count of his tatoos.

6 tatoos are allowed but 100 not. The guy is smoking a joint in his house.

none of your business mr. Colonel. Leave the man alone !!!!

Haven't you got anything else to do?

• Like 2