Dutch man arrested for smoking marijuana

george

This guy should just be executed.

Arrested, perhaps a short stretch in a cozy out-of-the-way thai slammer someplace, deported back to his home oountry (perhaps with an advisory to his country's social security network that they can stop sending his welfare check to Thailand FNO), and blacklisted will suffice I think.

Edited by hawker9000
  • Like 1

Arrested, perhaps a short stretch in a cozy out-of-the-way thai slammer someplace, deported back to his home oountry (perhaps with an advisory to his country's social security network that they can stop sending his welfare check to Thailand FNO), and blacklisted will suffice I think.

You should be jailed for denunciation or defamation.

• Like 1

Thailand's archaic marijuana laws were strongly influenced by America's DEA.

The people of America have fought for and won decriminalization of marijuana.

Give Thailand 25 years to catch up, then it will all be good.

I was a legal ( government permit) medical marijuana grower in USA, supplying legal distributors for years.

I would not even think about touching it in Thailand as long as it is illegal!

You can't fix stupid and stupid is as stupid does!

This is yesterday's headline:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS NOW LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES THANKS TO CONGRESS

• Like 2

You should be jailed for denunciation or defamation.

I have some thoughts on what would be best for you as well.

I know of Vincent having spoken with on a few occasions. Seems nice enough most of the time. Have seen him running down Meechai in the early morning hours screaming his head off and waving his arms in the air. Can say for the most part he is harmless though. My concern is when he is buying and selling within my neighborhood. I do not do drugs but have no issue with people who do. But I do not wish them brought into my community.

Do wish him well and a speedy release in hopes he learns a lesson from this and sticks to just using not selling.

Have seen him running down Meechai in the early morning hours screaming his head off and waving his arms in the air

​Was he wearing a Ronald Reagan, or Monika Lewinski mask?

He studied Thai for 20 years and must be brilliant in the language. They should give him a second chance and let him become a Thai language teechaa. Get him freaking legal,. -w00t.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

He never was in any danger since the bulk of bigots that wanted to be his judges & executioners never moved their bile bloated bulks from behind their keyboards. In such a peculiar manner, TV keeps the streets clean from people one would rather never meet.

• Like 2

He never was in any danger since the bulk of bigots that wanted to be his judges & executioners never moved their bile bloated bulks from behind their keyboards. In such a peculiar manner, TV keeps the streets clean from people one would rather never meet.

You are so right! I am glad he is out of trouble and I hope the hate posters are suitably ashamed of themselves. One reason I can't face the The TV bar on soi Eden is for fear of bumping into these miserable judgemental hate mongers.

Cannabis investment groups are forming re: Colorado.

Soil, lighting, and land are some of the new commodities as is expertise

Re meeting the passive aggressive in the bar,they're probably hiding behind the keyboard.

Aloha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...