BANGKOK 22 March 2019 04:57
Sign in to follow this  
george

Dutch man arrested for smoking marijuana

Seems a bit daft being a dealer in Thailand how the laws are here whilst being a foreigner and walking tattoo advertisement.

That he claims he wasn't dealing is neither here nor there, the Thais will think whatever they want to think.

• Like 2

Ah a quality student on an Ed visa, wonder if he is a digital pikey as well ? Wonder which school in Pattaya ? Guess his attendance register was up to date

Been smoking?

he registered for course at Pattaya Language and Computer School.

The only source of income is from Dutch government that sends him 700 Euro per month.

• Like 2

In addition to getting caught with weed, is also appears he was in the wrong place when some paint factory exploded all over him.

I know this will offend some potheads out there, but drugs are illegal in LOS. And yeah, I know the rumors about the Army, BiB, etc. may be in on the drug trade. But if you can't handle any of that, then don't come here. And if you choose to take the chance anyway, you know what the potential consequences are.

He lives in Thailand for 20 years. I think he did not change his live style during this time.

• Like 1

Seems to be missing his left hand - maybe I too would turn to drugs if something like that happened to me.

• Like 2

I guess he isn't someone that blends in

Unless he walked into a really dark & scary forest . . . . . you'd never see him . . . . . . . .until he smiled, of course ! ! ! ! !