Dutch man arrested for smoking marijuana

george

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

When this guy opens his mouth all that is come out are lies! lies! lies!

You know him ? Never judge a book by its cover .

Self-interested brat. Collects his 700euro from the dutch govt...for what? What a great return on investment for the dutch people! I really don't care what a "gentle spirit" or scintillating conversationalist this character may be. He comes to Thailand with his 700 euro per month to live a criminal lifestyle helping provide the RTP with the FALSE pretext they crave for harassing INNOCENT foreigners. I'm sure this aspect of his unproductive existence has caused him not a moment of lost sleep. Let the thais do with him what they will.

Nice to see the army sticking their oar in again. What a bunch of tossers.

Actually, they've done a great job here. The man with the tats is the tosser. Here illegally and doing illegal activities. He deserves the boot.

Congrats to the army for this one.thumbsup.gif

Just cutting away at what they see as the lowest ebb..

In such a system everyone will get their turn eventualy...

• Like 1

marijuana for personal use under 12 g. 2000 baht fine. ... dont let the police use scare tactics. and dont forget to get your bail money back once the judge sees you and you pay the fine.

thai cops rely on tourist to NEVER return for the bail money. that why they always ask for a stupidly high amount.

• Like 1

I´ve been reading all the replys now. Everybody who talk shit about him is the people that never met him and everybody here that have met him have only positive things to say. I´ve met Vince many times, everytime I stay in Nong Khai we take a Beer or a Gintonic. Talk about everything, we have had many interesting conversations

After some time you don´t see the tats, you se him. Like somebody said before, he is well known in Nong Khai, as far as I know seems like everybody like him.

People are so used to his tatoos, nobody care about them. Selling weed, I don´t think so, never heard and never seen. He´s not spending much money, he´s living a quiet low profile life

Somebody had some problem with his name, like he was not dutch, Vince gave me an lesson of the Holland history, very intersting.

I myself don´t have a single tat, but for sure Vince is a man that make the world a little bit more colorful.

I remember first time I met Vince, I said to him, you look very interesting and I look like a nobody. He said that you can not judge people like that, maybe you are the one that is interesting and I am the boring one.

One thing I know is that he should never call somebody he don´t know, trash, tossy ore other invektiv. He´s a to good person for that.

My english is not so good, but I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Guess everyone but a few understand you.

Anyone stupid eno,ugh to posses and smoke pot in Thailand

needs to be locked up

for their own protection!

Of all the places in the world to pull this crap?

​Stupid, stupid, stupid....

P.S. I smoked for 40+ years in my past life....but never stupid enough to do it in Thailand!

I would love a good joint, but it is just not worth it here!

• Like 1

hawker9000:

what do you mean by "unproductive existence"?

According to the OP, he has no job, receives 700 euro fm the dutch govt, and apparently sells weed in nightclubs & bars... But you're right, maybe counterproductive would've been a better word. ('Course I'm sure his buyers and potheads everywhere would disagree.)

...throw away the key.

Of course everyone is entitled to choose their own way of life, as long as one is not a nuisance to society, but this Dutch man with the Italian name not only lives off social security illegally, because you are supposed to stay in the EU as a prerequisite to be eligible for SS, and must actively seek employment. This individual's life style is exclusively parasitic, and if that isn't enough, the geezer travels to Thailand and lives of his monthly THB 28,000 handsomely, while putting people off with his Nazi rethoric and Hitler adoration - I overheard a conversation he had the other day - in his Nazi t-shirts and swastika tattoos. Yes, I heard some people say he is a "laid back, nice guy", but would you let him babysit your son or daughter?

(By the way, the rest of us are working our butts off to make a living here, and have to live by the rules, just saying)

Collecting knives in itself is fine I think, as long as the person collecting is a responsible, sensible human being. This piece of @$ obviously isn't. Besides his less than admirable conduct, he is also an eye-sore in beautiful Nong Khai, so good riddance for many reasons.

Edited by Impossible

I´ve been reading all the replys now. Everybody who talk shit about him is the people that never met him and everybody here that have met him have only positive things to say. I´ve met Vince many times, everytime I stay in Nong Khai we take a Beer or a Gintonic. Talk about everything, we have had many interesting conversations

After some time you don´t see the tats, you se him. Like somebody said before, he is well known in Nong Khai, as far as I know seems like everybody like him.

People are so used to his tatoos, nobody care about them. Selling weed, I don´t think so, never heard and never seen. He´s not spending much money, he´s living a quiet low profile life

Somebody had some problem with his name, like he was not dutch, Vince gave me an lesson of the Holland history, very intersting.

I myself don´t have a single tat, but for sure Vince is a man that make the world a little bit more colorful.

I remember first time I met Vince, I said to him, you look very interesting and I look like a nobody. He said that you can not judge people like that, maybe you are the one that is interesting and I am the boring one.

One thing I know is that he should never call somebody he don´t know, trash, tossy ore other invektiv. He´s a to good person for that.

I have met him and heard him talk, read my post if you want the details, best to send him off to a place like Somalia.

Being many US states are going the legal route,I imagine in A few years Thailand will possibly do the same.If nothing else medical

Marijuana.It has now been proven some of the chemicals in the product now control seisures in epilepsy patients.

What's the latest on its effects on healthy people? Something nice?

Thailand is not Amsterdam. Smoke weed in Thailand and prepare for the outcome. That is the law here. Right or wrong. He was stupid and should now be punished for it.

I made the decision to quit weed when I decided to move to Asia. Not worth the risk to me. As an expat you have to make these kinds of choices or face what this guy will go through now. But in the end, it was his choice to make. No regrets, no excuses.

Nope. Weed is easy to come by here and everyone does it. What are you even talking about?

• Like 1

Mary Jane needs to be legalized and liver-killing cheap whiskey made illegal.

Feel free to start a "Legalize it" campaign if you want to change the law.

And deny the police a very good livelihood from their 100,000 baht "pot fines"? I do not think it would go over well here, with the law enforcement "lobby".

I have met him and heard him talk, read my post if you want the details, best to send him off to a place like Somalia.

Obviously he has friends here. Have you got any?

Obviously he has friends here. Have you got any?
Sure he has got "friends" who depend on the drugs he deals. Ever heard of the song "Freddie's dead", by Curtis Mayfield? others have "friends" on FB. I got real friends who are no parasites like this Nazi scum. If your parents would have suffered malnutrition and severe cold during WII, you would not be talking like this buddy, think about that. Edited by Impossible

Ah a quality student on an Ed visa, wonder if he is a digital pikey as well ? Wonder which school in Pattaya ? Guess his attendance register was up to date

Over 17000 posts...that's a lot of work. You yourself are a "digital pikey"! Or more like "digital whiney".

• Like 1