Colin you are my inspiration.

Costas2008

• 3 months later...

Wonderful post from Costas as usual,a touching story,the best of luck to you Neil admire your positive attitude to life.

I very rarely check TV but when I happened to check today I came across a post with a link to this thread and after reading it I can wholly agree with the sentiment above, although I am not sure about the "wonderful post" part as it was rather sad for me. I wish I could turn back time and ensure the accident never happened Colin, but alas I cannot. You, like I, have an amazing wife and it takes such real-life experiences as these to show that all the doubters and bashers, re: Thai women, on such sites really are talking out the top of their heads! Although rather late to the thread (I told you I don't check TV much, but have had some great help in the past from some great people) I wish you and your wife the best possible future given your circumstances. Take care and I also hope you manage to get into the garden and carry on with some gardening which you seem to love!