Woman injured in drink-related accident in North Pattaya Motel Room

webfact

Woman injured in drink-related accident in North Pattaya Motel Room

motel-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Rescue Workers were called to a North Pattaya Motel in the early hours of Tuesday to assist a woman who was heavily intoxicated and apparently slipped over onto a glass table and injured herself.

Inside room number 308 at the Chernrak Motel was Khun May aged 24, she had sustained serious cuts to her back and was being comforted by her boyfriend Khun Chalermchai aged 27.

He explained that the pair live a long distance from Pattaya and decided to rent a room at the Motel for the night before enduring the long drive back to their home later on Tuesday Morning.

Khun May was drunk and while she lay on the bed she began to feel sick and jumped off and began to run to the toilet.
Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/159876/woman-injured-in-drink-related-accident-in-north-pattaya-motel-room/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-17

Riveting story .... I am particularly impressed with the level of detail provided. It is so very important to identify the Room Number in these stories. I make a careful note of them in my journal .... just to make sure that I never stay in that particular room.

Take note ... Room 308 is a very dangerous room. Beware!

coffee1.gif

This is actually one of the better human interest stories this week...

Young Thai woman does a backward swan dive from her bed onto a glass table and is shocked when she gets cut from a-hole to appetite...

He explained that the pair live a long distance from Pattaya and decided to rent a room at the Motel for the night before enduring the long drive back to their home later on Tuesday Morning.

Getting hammered seems like novel preparation for a day at the wheel, but TiT.