What Do You Like To See To Make Chiang Rai More Interesting?

little_muppet

personally, im quite a girl who like to stay in a big city, even here is my mother hometown, the place i grow up and studying, but things here or cr itself is so boring for me..nothing to do much but in deep down of me i want CR being this way boring quiet and good weather. I dont want CR to change in any ways.The boring of CR is make CR seem interesting ....

PS. im moving permanently to bkk in around 2 months.......

~Unknown_user ~

or a McDonalds.

unknown_user Posted Today, 2006-08-17 09:11:12

personally, im quite a girl who like to stay in a big city, even here is my mother hometown, the place i grow up and studying, but things here or cr itself is so boring for me..nothing to do much but in deep down of me i want CR being this way boring quiet and good weather. I dont want CR to change in any ways.The boring of CR is make CR seem interesting ....

PS. im moving permanently to bkk in around 2 months.......

Please come and say goodbuy to your secret admirer :o

Good luck in Bangkok unkown user..

If its action you want then BKK is definately the place to go!

BKK is certainly going from 1 extreme to the other. I lived there for a few years and it is (for me) too busy, too much to do and everything takes so long.

As you mentioned CR on the other hand is the complete opposite. I would like a little more to do here in CR but I am sure it will come in time. The quietness and peacefullness of CR certainly does outweight the busyness of BKK that is for sure! (IMO)

In The Rai!

• 3 weeks later...
I would really like a good Indian restaurant in Chiangrai.

Then you are at the right place in Chiang Rai because you will find several of them in the part of town where many Thai Moslems from Indian (and Pakistanian) origine live.

It is the area referred to as Ban Fangmin, situated between the superhighway (from King Mengrai monument to the River Kok) and the Sanam Kila (sportstadium).

If you see ladies wearing headscarves while they are cooking, you can bet that you are standing in front of a place where Indian dishes are served.

Very friendly people and very clean restaurants.

Recently somebody told me about very good Indian food in the little open air restaurant directly at the superhighway at the big gasoline station (halfway King Mengrai and the bridge to Maesai at the left). The location might not be the most attractive, but as far as I understood this is widely compensated by the quality of the food.

Please try it out and give some feedback, because I never really know what to order. Thanks!

Limbo :o

Please try it out and give some feedback, because I never really know what to order. Thanks!

Limbo :o

We had lunch there yesterday, a beef curry ( kao mok nuea ) 50 ฿ and presented nicely.

The name is Mohammed Ali.

The only drawback is with these Muslim places having no alcohol....well it will be in 29 days time :D a drawback that is :D

The curries are usually displayed so no problem choosing.

btw the rice was similar pilau not the plain stuff.

The other place just over the bridge on the left has smaller portions, and is not so good IMHO.

The only drawback is with these Muslim places having no alcohol....well it will be in 29 days time :D a drawback that is :o

There is nothing in the koran that tells muslim people they cannot drink the brew, according to a

good muslim friend of mine. Bahrain and Dubai are not dry. He attests that the religion states

don't do anything that would offend ala. If you are an a-hole drunk=bad, but if you a happy

good drunk=OK.

Guys,

I do like my muselim food, however Kow mok Gia is not a tradional Indian Curry.

I am talking about a restaurant that sells

Roganjosh

Korma chicken

tikka masala

etc

with a good nan bread or gipatti.

I am sorry about the spelling of the dishes but it was all I could come up with.

Dont get me wrong I do like the muselim food I just love my real hot Indian curries.

In The Rai!

• 1 month later...
Guys,

Roganjosh

Korma chicken

tikka masala

etc

I am sorry about the spelling of the dishes but it was all I could come up with.

Dont get me wrong I do like the muselim food I just love my real hot Indian curries.

In The Rai!

Hi I'm new in this forum ...

I'm a food lover from Singapore .. seems like my experience with malay, indian and chinese cuisine could benefit some of you ...

Chok dee na .

Guys,

Roganjosh

Korma chicken

tikka masala

etc

In The Rai!

Hi I'm new in this forum ...

I'm a food lover from Singapore .. seems like my experience with malay, indian and chinese cuisine could benefit some of you ...

Chok dee na .

Well it sounds like you need to open up a restaurant Cyrus....

Pleeeeaaaassee

In The Rai!