Samui's terminally ill cancer lady turns out to be fraud

Might not be physically ill. But I'd imagine mental ill - probably some sort of depression.

More like compulsive lying disorder

She quickly coughed up the cash when scared about jail

She should be able to live the rest of her life in samui but in samui's district prison

Pretending she is dying be careful when that day happens as no one shall care. Need to get her name and gave and show the world

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget her, let's think about the people that stepped up when they thought her story was real. I mean, sure, there are probably literally hundreds, if not thousands, of Thais that are in equally dire

That’s cruel and bad to do. And sad, because when one day a person really is in need of help, good-hearted people may not wish to help any more – may think it’s just another fraud...

Well said! It showed that Samui really does have some fantastic people who are ready and willing to step in to help someone in need... it sort of balances out the cynicism this woman has created with

"the once successful lawyer had really nothing else to say on the matter and showed very little emotion, other than being slightly annoyed the game was up"

What could have possibly gone wrong in her life, to have made her resort to this? It really makes you wonder!

Yes one bad apple in the cart but one thing it appears that there are some very kind giving generous people in and around Lamai...

Let's hope this low life scum of a person will have no bearing on the next unfortunate person who is genuinely sick and out of luck.

Good on you guys there for instilling my confidence in mankind..God Bless You All!

• Like 2

If members naive failings is their kindness then thats fine with me.

Has nothing to do with kindness, I saw the original thread right when it was posted, and smelled a rat right away.

The reason I didn't post my views in the original thread was because I would have been slagged off by those kind (naive) people on this forum.

• Like 2

Forget her, let's think about the people that stepped up when they thought her story was real.

I mean, sure, there are probably literally hundreds, if not thousands, of Thais that are in equally dire circumstances with no kindly expat community to support them, but that aside, it was pretty generous.

Well said! It showed that Samui really does have some fantastic people who are ready and willing to step in to help someone in need... it sort of balances out the cynicism this woman has created with her deplorable behaviour. Well done to all those who were willing to do something!

And, what is the moral to this story?

It is just not true that no harm was done. How you chose to measure "harm" could lead this conclusion, but this woman harmed many people. Most of all she harmed all those who have real problems and in some manner touch the lives of the readers here in the future. It is also not true that this woman has mental problems. Someone does not have to have a mental or emotional disability for us to process they are simply a piece of shit. Some or just predators. She should be made to do time in a facility where she learns what it feels like to get "injections" all day long, feel nauseous, and fight for survival. Everyone who read that bitch's story was a victim.

• Like 1