70 arrested in Pattaya Beach pre-Festive Season clean-up

webfact

Yes, like Farang beaches would be dull without any girls.

The problem of Pattaya Beach is the image as presented in Farang media.

If you see pictures of sexy Farang girls on Farang beaches, you say "Wow!"

If you see pictures of sexy Thai girls on Thai beaches, many yell "Prostitution!"

It is not necessarily like that. But you make it like that by putting your label to it. If you spread rumours in Europe that Pattaya ladies are prostitutes, you *make* them act and behave like this, even if they don't want to.

If in Farang eyes Thai ladies have more sex appeal than Farang ladies, then that's a problem of your Farang country - not a problem of Thailand.

Well the issue is those hanging around on the walkway in front the beach not on the beach.

Girls on the beach during daylight hours are left alone.

Rumours and gossip in Frankfurt and Amsterdam does not make Thai gilrs behave in any specific way whatsoever, they choose to do that themselves. Also their behaviour leaves you in little doubt.

Your only point I can go along with is yes, the sexually repressive European world and fast food do make Thai ladies appear to have more sex appeal, they add to that appeal by dispelling reservations.

I have never seen seen Beach Road discussed in Foreign Media.

I remember I was permanently picked up by Police in London in the 60s, I used to go for morning coffee to the Covent Garden market and drink it in the streets. Then picked up, arrested and charged with 'vagrancy' - just for open air breakfast.

Things like this never happened to me in Thailand.

Ah. So even though you have been a victim of intolerance it taught you nothing. Now your sexual hangups are becoming more clear. Afro Caribbean?

Here we go again. Grab 100 baht of everyone and let them off with a "Stern Warning". Why don't the Cops intern them in Buriram or somewhere over the holidays.

we don't have any beaches in Buri Ram

I'm sure they'll adapt. Maybe they'll take over the bus station.

• Like 2

No, German.

Eventually I took the pickups in Covent Garden as a joke. They always ended up in front of this judge who fined me 1/2 quid and told me nothing would happen to me if I don't pay the fine. I never paid, and nothing really happened :D

I have learned that intolerance and prejudices go hand in hand.

BTW: what sexual hangups?

No, German.

Eventually I took the pickups in Covent Garden as a joke. They always ended up in front of this judge who fined me 1/2 quid and told me nothing would happen to me if I don't pay the fine. I never paid, and nothing really happened biggrin.png

I have learned that intolerance and prejudices go hand in hand.

BTW: what sexual hangups?

They probably thought you were a rent boy.

You can say so if you want.

Actually a student and artist, but yes, I went to bed with women I'd never seen before.

Those were the Hippie days in Swinging London ...

So if you were child of the sixties in London how did you end up so messed up

and judgemental about Thai bar girls and lady boys and such aspects of Thai culture. Have you ever been to Thailand or just read about it in the good sex guide?

I lived in the Pattaya bar girl scene for a couple of months.

And I have studied the presentation of this scene in German press and TV.

Have been in Thailand a couple of times, and I'm in Pattaya now.

Enjoy your holiday.
You are obviously IT smart, as your IP address, suggests you are not in Pattaya.

God bless proxy servers.