BANGKOK 17 February 2019 09:29
Sign in to follow this  
32x

Bird flu - Be Afraid?

I know this topic should be in the bird flu forum(sorry admin)but i wanted to get a few answers from guys in the korat(phimai)area regarding the fighting chickens that seem to be everywhere in the small villages,Are they still about or did the goverment get its message across & they have all been killed?.

Thai kill these prize birds, you must be joking. Just go take a look the Fighting Cocks are here. Take a drive into moo-bans and just walk around a bit. Also dont forget to see all the normal cocks,hens and chicks running around.

:o Bloody ######.. Im not that worried about myself but my TGF living in BKK now with her little girl & we are going to the village soon,am i being a bit paranoid?.

Some of the fighting birds are purported to fetch up to two and half thousand dollars a piece if they are of the fighting caliber.

If I were a farmer during the previous bird flu crisis I would not have done in my live stock considering the total worth and lack of overall government support.

Do livestock of this breeding make noise only in the morning or is this myth? How about all morning and early early wee morning hours? Sleeping Pills?

Thaimee.

I'd like to see anyone try to take Ad Carabou's fighting birds, they will have the full rath of Ad on their hands and he won't back down.