Motorbike rental in Phetchabun

revgreen

Well, sorry to disappoint old Mr doom and gloom, I am going out all day, for my last day in Phetchabun so I took the scooter back today, I had run over the week but they only charged me 1000 Baht for 9 days, no firing squad, no pistols at dawn, no conspiracy, they did not even pull out my fingernails.

Well, sorry to disappoint old Mr doom and gloom, I am going out all day, for my last day in Phetchabun so I took the scooter back today, I had run over the week but they only charged me 1000 Baht for 9 days, no firing squad, no pistols at dawn, no conspiracy, they did not even pull out my fingernails.

Well, what a total disaster that rental agreement was, should have listened to that boy CharleH, he knows how everything will pan out......not!

• Like 1

I can understand that sometimes things can go wrong, but you cannot tar everyone with the same brush, I have met some good people in Phetchabun, don't get me wrong, I have also met a few money grabbers, but on the whole I have had a very positive experience, and our cheerful friend would do well to realise that we are not all stupid, I have travelled, and driven in 35 countries, I have been threatened with a gun, more than once, I have been kidnapped (luckily by two women, and they released me after two hours) but I have been treated to dinner, days out, beers, and all by complete strangers.