Angered by parking fine, motorist attacks Krabi cop (video)

what bull , ths took place on MONDAY morning right in the middle of all the tourists waiting for the boat tours, the guy was SHOT in the leg ...i saw the pool of blood and the trail of it across the road

looks like they are worried about AOnang so the story has been changedwhistling.gif

Why do you think this is bull?

The story was taken from khaosod and was dated the 23rd of December (Tuesday) and says "The incident took place at around 3 pm yesterday" so that would make it Monday.

The story also says "Pol.Sgt. Abhichart eventually shot at Thawatchai's leg"

Apart from you saying it was morning and the report saying it was 3pm I don't see any "bull" here.

Maybe because the boat tours all meet in an area between 7-8am then load up and go to the location of the tour boats making it impossible that it was 3pm. That is if terryp facts are correct.

Shot at his leg, haha, selective in their words if he was really shot.

Edited by 3bj
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what bull , ths took place on MONDAY morning right in the middle of all the tourists waiting for the boat tours, the guy was SHOT in the leg ...i saw the pool of blood and the trail of it across the r

If he ended up shot then he would have deserved it

The attacker should be checked for mental health or being under the influence of substances, and/or perhaps mafia connections. Who in their right mind knifes a cop for a parking ticket? He needs to

what bull , ths took place on MONDAY morning right in the middle of all the tourists waiting for the boat tours, the guy was SHOT in the leg ...i saw the pool of blood and the trail of it across the road

looks like they are worried about AOnang so the story has been changed:whistling:

Why do you think this is bull?

The story was taken from khaosod and was dated the 23rd of December (Tuesday) and says "The incident took place at around 3 pm yesterday" so that would make it Monday.

The story also says "Pol.Sgt. Abhichart eventually shot at Thawatchai's leg"

Apart from you saying it was morning and the report saying it was 3pm I don't see any "bull" here.

Maybe because the boat tours all meet in an area between 7-8am then load up and go to the location of the tour boats making it impossible that it was 3pm. That is if terryp facts are correct.

Shot at his leg, haha, selective in their words if he was really shot.

I think my last sentence "Apart from you saying it was morning and the report saying it was 3pm I don't see any "bull" here." acknowledges there is a difference between the report and what terryp wrote, my point being that as that was the only difference, you could hardly refer to the report as "bull".

And even the time difference has a possible explanation.

The Thai language has two ways of identifying the time, 9 o'clock in the morning can be expressed as either "gao mohng chao" 9 o'clock morning or, using the old way of splitting the day into blocks, "sam mohng chao" 3 o'clock morning.

Not too much a stretch of the imagination to see how, if they used the 3 o'clock morning method to tell the time, that it could mistakenly get written as 3 o'clock afternoon when they translated the report to English.

I obviously have too much time on my hands.

91.44m to be exact! And by the way most technical and scientific velocity is measured in feet, Aircraft instrumentation and parameters as one example!

Depends on historic preferences. Modern aviation instruments support both systems, and actually the primary unit for altitude, according to ICAO, would indeed be meter, because of meter being one of the seven base SI units.

Also actually aircraft velocity is measured in knots.

The altitude, or rather flight levels, are mostly measured in feet mainly because of major manufacturers' regional unit of measurements historically (western with their feet, eastern with their meters). Also as a sidenote since 1m ~= 3feet, it is easier to fit more planes on regulated safe intervals - flight levels are calculated in units of 100ft, so 1000ft would be FL10 - the multiple of FL's is 500ft, this results in FL always ending in either 5 or 0, and the same distance is regarded as the minimum safe passing distance.

Back on topic, I'd not call 2 foot, or rather 66cm, blade a knife - that's either a machete or a sword rolleyes.gif

Edited by jabis

looks like they are worried about AOnang so the story has been changed:whistling:

Why would they be "worried about AOnang"?

It's a nice sleepy little seaside village, no?