Where to buy tools in Kanchanaburi

elgato

I need to outfit a shop on my farm. The shops I've visited downtown and also the big chain stores don't have what I need. I'm looking for roll-around tool boxes, good hand tool sets, welders, pretty much everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There's some good quality tool boxes in Central in Pattaya. They have roll cabs, top boxes and the carts too. They're expensive but they're good quality, with good roller bearing drawers and gas lifters to raise the lids. They start from 20,000 to 30,000 but they're worth it. They aren't made of thin cheap metal they are strong and well built.

You may also like to try True Value in Pattaya, they have a lot of good quality imported tool boxes there.

If you want cheap good quality hand tools go to Rong Kluea Market on the Thai/Cambodian border. I've bought a few things from there and its cheap as chips for good quality tools.

Been a mechanic for nearly 30 years, so I wouldn't waste your time if these places weren't worth a ride out.

I too live in Kan, and found the same thing. The tools they have for sale here, Thai Watsadu, Home Pro, etc, are of poor quality or priced through the roof. I have been dealing with Dave at Buriram Pump & Tools. Their pricing is very good on most things. You might also want to check tpsmach.com & thaicarpenter.com. You will have to wait for them to be delivered, but the savings are well worth it.

Google Cromwell Tools Thailand. Head office is in BKK, run by their English Manager Shaun Burke. Huge stock, huge turnover, brand name tools, chests and cabinets, what they don't have, will be air freighted in, in about a week. A lot of ToolPro retailers are distributors, but it's best initially to deal direct with Shaun. Top bloke.

• Like 2

For my use I am satisfied with the tools I purchase at local "flea markets". Mostly made in China.

However, if you are looking for very high quality mechanics tools you may want to contact this company in BKK:

http://www.thaitck.com/

Both Proto and MAC are professional tools.

For Snap On Tools:

Snap-on (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
5th Floor, Talomsin Building
924 Rama 3 Road
Bangpongpang Yannawa
Bangkok 10120
Thailand
Ph: (66/2) 294-9660
Fax: (66/2)294-9665

I was worked as a heavy machinery mechanic in the USA and used these brands.

• Like 1

I too live in Kan, and found the same thing. The tools they have for sale here, Thai Watsadu, Home Pro, etc, are of poor quality or priced through the roof. I have been dealing with Dave at Buriram Pump & Tools. Their pricing is very good on most things. You might also want to check tpsmach.com & thaicarpenter.com. You will have to wait for them to be delivered, but the savings are well worth it.

I agree about the quality/pricing. Some stuff of dubious quality has fantastic prices! Thanks for the info. on the others, will check them out.

For my use I am satisfied with the tools I purchase at local "flea markets". Mostly made in China.

However, if you are looking for very high quality mechanics tools you may want to contact this company in BKK:

http://www.thaitck.com/

Both Proto and MAC are professional tools.

For Snap On Tools:

Snap-on (Thailand) Co., Ltd.

5th Floor, Talomsin Building

924 Rama 3 Road

Bangpongpang Yannawa

Bangkok 10120

Thailand

Ph: (66/2) 294-9660

Fax: (66/2)294-9665

I was worked as a heavy machinery mechanic in the USA and used these brands.

Ahhh, brands I'm familiar with. Thank you!