Sunderland Forum

Sunderland

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took balls to start this thread, I'm gonna give you credit for it not lambast you with cheap shots. Good luck to ya.... :o

redrus

I don't think you'll need any cheap shots ... just stroll on in past the defence and walk the ball into the net. Easy!

• 8 months later...
It took balls to start this thread, I'm gonna give you credit for it not lambast you with cheap shots. Good luck to ya.... :D

redrus

:o

Ha'wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We're on our way

On our way

To the premier

We're on our way

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Na na na na na na na na na Keanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

Na na na na na na na na na Keanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooo

Say whatever you like .... don't give a monkey's t*ss tonight!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D

OK so if you decided to come on to my forum to take the p*ss out of LUFC then it's only fair to come on here and take the p*ss out of you.

Do you remember the last time you were in the premiership ? The word embarrassment comes to mind. And the time before that wasn't it much the same.

Here is a question for you in between 1973 and now discounting LDV and Championship titles what have YOU WON.

Answers on a postcard.

Same question to the Geordies.

As i have posted on another forum I would rather be in League One with Leeds than to have spent one day as a Sunderland supporter.

Over and Out

How many times have Leeds been champions of England???? (mmmmmmmm ... less than a crappy team called Sunderland) :o

What division will you be in next season????? :D

Divn't bother with answers on a postcard ... save your pennies for trips to Hartlepool and Swindon next season! :D

a crappy team called Sunderland :o

An unbelievable turn around from the black cats bearing in mind that they lost their first 4 games or so. I must admit that I'm really impressed with how well Keane has done considering the squad of players that he has to work with. Unfortunately for Sunderland it looks like he's just serving his managerial apprenticeship before taking over the big one from Sir Alex at OT.

Anyway now that it looks like you'll be in the Prem next season is there any chance that you could give us Anthony Stokes back on loan? :D You took him from us and you've hardly played him. :D

Previously been known to yo-yo but not this time, they've got cash in the bank and will be staying up

......................... fatal last words or wat !

...... also still got to get up yet !!!!! :o

Going up, going up, going up!

Going down, going down, going down!

At least we always have something to sing about ... :D I'm sure that 'Boing! Boing! Boing!' chant West Brom use is more appropriate for us. :D

It's the only way for us to win silverware these days ... :o

Edited by Sunderland

To put our last two seasons in the preniership in perspective. We have got 11 more points in 2007 then the conbined totals of those two disasters.

Now looking to the future I am confident we will stay in the premiership and Keano will be our boss foeat least another 5 seasons. Any one who says he is waiting to go to United is talking rubbish. Keano is not the kind of man to stand in anyone's shadow and because of Fergie's success that's all he could do at Old Trafford. I'm more worried that a club like Wednesday or Forest or some other sleeping giant might tempt him away if we're not successful enough. Making a new club a major force in English football is the way to enhance your reputation.

What a spectacular underperformance against Colchester today! Yes, the 17 match unbeaten run has come to an end. Oh well ... we always lose at Colchester ... even if it's the first time we've played there.

On the bright side we have Burnley at home and Luton away to come. At the present time, I would prefer these 2 fixtures to those that Derby and Birmingham have to come.

Sunderland (82): (H) Burnley (A) Luton - prediction of 4 points

Derby (81): (A) Palace (H) Leeds - prediction of 4 points

Brummies (80): (A) Wolves (H) Sheffield Wednesday (A) Preston - prediction of 5 points

Prediction of final positions - 1 Sunderland 86 2 Birmingham 85 3 Derby 85 (but inferior goal difference)

Too close to call ... squeaky bum time and if we must face the play-offs, then so be it.

What a spectacular underperformance against Colchester today! Yes, the 17 match unbeaten run has come to an end. Oh well ... we always lose at Colchester ... even if it's the first time we've played there.

On the bright side we have Burnley at home and Luton away to come. At the present time, I would prefer these 2 fixtures to those that Derby and Birmingham have to come.

Sunderland (82): (H) Burnley (A) Luton - prediction of 4 points

Derby (81): (A) Palace (H) Leeds - prediction of 4 points

Brummies (80): (A) Wolves (H) Sheffield Wednesday (A) Preston - prediction of 5 points

Prediction of final positions - 1 Sunderland 86 2 Birmingham 85 3 Derby 85 (but inferior goal difference)

Too close to call ... squeaky bum time and if we must face the play-offs, then so be it.

No ! No ! not the playoffs again .................... ! I just can't take the pressure.

The Lads'll just have to take the six points !!! (pleeeeeaaaassssssseeeeeee !)

Dont worry we will take all 6 points :o

Burnley game on Friday evening ?

...... I hope your correct

cheers :D

Burnley have just hit a run of form after a mid-season collapse. Their return to form seems to have coincided with the return from injury of Andy Gray. He was absolute pap in the Premiership at Sunderland last season, but you have the feeling that he might come back to haunt us on Friday night. :D

Ha'way Sunderland! Three points please!!

Don't know how much of this I can take ... Derby please lose on Sunday and thus let us be promoted automatically!! :D

'14 Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... Murphy scores and Sunderland are deservedly ahead after dominating early proceedings. :bah:

'20 Sunderland awarded a penalty for an apparent foul on Connolly. Never a penalty, but we'll take it anyway ... <deleted>! Penalty well saved. :D

'39 Ward penalised (very unfairly) for deflecting the ball with his gloves ... never made contact. Nevertheless, Burnley awarded a penalty. <deleted>! All square ... 1-1. :D

Half-time ... are we gonna fail to get the win we need to keep the pressure on Derby and the Brummies?

'50 Fantastic goal by Burnley youngster Elliott. <deleted>! <deleted>! CRAP! <deleted>! Sunderland 1 Burnley 2. It's all going wrong now. Forget automatic promotion. The lottery of the play-offs are looking likely now. :D

'54 Edwards brought down by the keeper and the third penalty of the night is awarded. Connolly to take another? Oh no! :bah: He scores ... :o All square at 2-2. I would have settled a point after Burnley went 2-1 up. Can we go on and get the valuable winner we need???

'80 Edwards collects the ball 30 yards out on the right, cuts inside and unleashes a spectacular drive into the top left corner of the goal!!!!!!!! OMG!!! What a goal!!! Sunderland 3 Burnley 2 ... Sunderland back on top of the table. Automatic promotion once again in our own hands.

'94 ... full-time whistle goes. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... get in!! Ha'way the lads!!!!!! :o

Wooaahhhhhhhhhh..... we're half way there-re

Wooaaahhhhhhhhhh .... living on a prayer

just got to stuff Luton and upwe go !!

(unless Derb's and Brummies decide togive it to us on a plate!!)

Wooaahhhhhhhhhh..... we're half way there-re

Wooaaahhhhhhhhhh .... living on a prayer

just got to stuff Luton and upwe go !!

(unless Derb's and Brummies decide togive it to us on a plate!!)

Derby more or less MUST win at Crystal Palace to force a final weekend of drama for Sunderland.

If Derby draw at Palace, they must beat Leeds and hope relegated Luton beat Sunderland ... and overcome an inferior goal difference of 8 goals.

If Birmingham win today and Derby fail to win tomorrow, then Birmingham are promoted.

If Birmingham draw today and Derby lose at Palace tomorrow, then Birmingham can only be denied promotion on goal difference.

If Sunderland win the Championship and then go on to win the Premiership and FA Cup next season, I will eat my hat.

well done now can we have evans back,lol.

Aye, you can have him back now. Thanks for letting us borrow him. He did very well for us. I think we might keep the young lad Simpson though; unless Ferguson can offer him a chance of first team football next season.

Keep your hands off Nosworthy ... he's ours. Nyron for England! Nyron for England! :o

One more game to go and its in our own hands :o

On yer go Keane, Quinn and the lads!!!!!!!!

Leeds, Leeds and Leeds - who the xxxx are Leeds

Oh I was there that glorious day in 73 - still remember the gate H57 West

Now off to Boat Quay to watch tonights games - Singaporeans think the premiership consists of 4 teams

Manu U

Arsenal

Liverpool

and only very recently joined by Chelsea

Edited by Prakanong