Koh Tao murder trial rescheduled

Lite Beer

In regards to number 9 of Atoe rant. Most would not dispute the findings of the rtp. If they could only put together a plausible scenario that is physically possible. Which one was it the hoe or a bottle or a piece of wood. If it was a bottle. Then why was that not the weapon used in the reenactment. If the wood why not that. Really it is the reenactment that baffles everyone because it does not match the evidence. And the confession does not match either. The rtp cannot get their story straight.

If they had showed in the enactment. The boys went and attacked hannah knocked her unconscious. Then David came along, so they attacked him with a knife and drowned him and stripped him. staged hannah stole his glasses and phone. Ran back to room and went to sleep.

It may have been hard to believe, but at least it is plausible and consistent with the evidence. Trouble is what they presented just did not add up.

• Like 2

I believe this is an effort to have people watching this circus lose interest.

Yeah people like you would think that.......if you had half a brain in your head and didn't spend so much time trolling you would realize It is quite the opposite.

What Thailand are doing via the court is sending a message saying :we are being a fair as we can: and when we prove these 2 are guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt it will shut people like you up

Watch out here`s the rtpblink.pngblink.pngblink.png

Sky News had a long report today on the news and the way they formulated it sounded like the Burmese might be guilty due to so much evidence. It looks like the Scotland Yard has feeded a lot of infos to the family.

Not sure what I should think of it as the whole case was rigged from the beginning.

JOC - no need to feel sorry for parents who claim they are satisfied with the police work performed during the investigation just for the sake of getting closure, ridden out on the back of innocent patsies. Ever since reading that statement I have no respect and no sympathy for them anymore, sorry!

Here a brief list of what their parents are satisfied with:

1) RTP allowing bystanders and prime suspects to trample about and invade the crime scene.

2) RTP completely ignoring tell-tale findings such as:

a) Shallow stab wounds at David's head and shoulder (concentrating on right hand side, implicating a left handed attacker of similar height)

b ) Bone fragment, tooth fragment, brain matter and blood splatter in a circular pattern on the rocks behind Hannah, implicating an execution style, close range gun shot to the forehead while she was seated, to later be covered up by smashing her head with the garden hoe.

c) No DNA samples taken from under Hannah's fingernails (correct me if I am wrong)

d) Blood on Sean's guitar and stab wounds on his arms similar to David's.

e) Mafia head's son (prime suspect) disappearing for over a week (allowing him ample time to let Hannah's scratch marks on torso and arms heal).

3) The RTP letting key witnesses and/or accessories to murder such as Sean McAnna and Christopher Alanvare walk.

4) The RTP letting gangsters threatening key witness and/or accessory to murder Sean McAnna walk.

5) The RTP stating that none of the Burma DNA samples taken during the first days were a match, but later announcing that two of the DNA negative tested Burmese are the culprits.

6) The RTP, together with a racist pancake vendor, torturing the Burmese suspects into confession.

7) The RTP puppeteering the patsies around the murder scene while hundreds of witnesses could see that they were completely clueless about location of victims, which direction from they themselves were supposed to have attacked the victims, etc.

8) The RTP ignoring witness statements that mafia bosse's son along with AC bar owner followed the victims after a brawl over one of them fondling and/or pestering Hannah.

9) The RTP announcing that David and Hannah were killed with the hoe despite the fact that the hoe carried only Hannah's DNA.

10) The RTP denying british investigators access to all of their findings.

11) ...and the countless additional <deleted!> during the investigation...

If I would be a parent involved, I would scream in agony and rip that cesspit of an island apart with my bare hands!

You have no idea what the parents were briefed with, so right of the bat you start by making things up and vilifying the victim's families based on your own fantasies.

"1) RTP allowing bystanders and prime suspects to trample about and invade the crime scene."

They didn't properly secure the crime scene, wow, maybe you are not just talking nonsense...

"2) RTP completely ignoring tell-tale findings such as:

a) Shallow stab wounds at David's head and shoulder (concentrating on right hand side, implicating a left handed attacker of similar height)

b ) Bone fragment, tooth fragment, brain matter and blood splatter in a circular pattern on the rocks behind Hannah, implicating an execution style, close range gun shot to the forehead while she was seated, to later be covered up by smashing her head with the garden hoe.

c) No DNA samples taken from under Hannah's fingernails (correct me if I am wrong)

d) Blood on Sean's guitar and stab wounds on his arms similar to David's.

e) Mafia head's son (prime suspect) disappearing for over a week (allowing him ample time to let Hannah's scratch marks on torso and arms heal)."

Oops, I spoke to soon, you are talking nonsense.

a) Do you have any forensic pathology credentials to support your speculation based on pictures you saw on Internet? Who are you to make judgements on the nature of the wounds and how were they inflicted?

cool.png Gunshot... really. rolleyes.gif Because of splatter pattern... you have no idea what you are talking about. Evidence for this nonsense besides your uneducated guesses?

c) You don't know, don't bank on it, arguments from ignorance are worthless.

d) Again the armchair forensic pathologist determining nature of wounds based on some photo you saw...

e) What mafia? You just make a claim and ran with it, plus complete speculation over injuries in his body. The less said about ignoring that the man in question has been proven not to had been on the island the better, yes?

"3) The RTP letting key witnesses and/or accessories to murder such as Sean McAnna and Christopher Alanvare walk."

After interrogating them and collecting samples, you'd like to keep them locked up for the duration of the trial to satisfy your self righteous outrage?

"4) The RTP letting gangsters threatening key witness and/or accessory to murder Sean McAnna walk."

The police also interrogated and collected samples from those "gansters"

"6) The RTP, together with a racist pancake vendor, torturing the Burmese suspects into confession."

They were not tortured into a confession, they claimed they were threatened with torture.

"7) The RTP puppeteering the patsies around the murder scene while hundreds of witnesses could see that they were completely clueless about location of victims, which direction from they themselves were supposed to have attacked the victims, etc."

Puppeteering the patsies... of course, first make up a premise then derive conclusions from it, no wonder your conclusions agree with your preconceptions.

"8) The RTP ignoring witness statements that mafia bosse's son along with AC bar owner followed the victims after a brawl over one of them fondling and/or pestering Hannah."

What witnesses and how do you know they ignored them? You are just repeating rumors.

"9) The RTP announcing that David and Hannah were killed with the hoe despite the fact that the hoe carried only Hannah's DNA."

In their confession the Burmese men claimed they used a bottle to hit Miller, you are cherry-picking (mis)information that suits you.

"10) The RTP denying british investigators access to all of their findings."

No, they didn't deny access to all their findings, they gave them information when they came to observe the work done by the RTP, you don't know the extent and or relevance of the information they received, again, argument from ignorance.

11) ...and the countless additional <deleted!> during the investigation...

Oh well, case closed then. rolleyes.gif

Bugger off and let us do our stuff for the kids..........OK........You make me sick..........

Oh that's great. When you have run out of logic to support a argument resort to obcenities and abuse. Now we know who is right.

"9) The RTP announcing that David and Hannah were killed with the hoe despite the fact that the hoe carried only Hannah's DNA."

In their confession the Burmese men claimed they used a bottle to hit Miller, you are cherry-picking (mis)information that suits you.

It was the same RTP (early days) that mentioned there must have been another murder weapon & it was the same RTP (early days) who said David must have fought with his attackers by looking at the wounds on his knuckles. (Just Google it)

if we look at the diagram from the FB page which was produced by looking at each stab wound, it would be more than insane to claim this was done by a hoe. I will repeat it for 9 months from now, a 100.000 pathologist will confirm these were stab wounds (most likely inflicted by a left-hander) and that will get the B2 off the hook (they are right-handed). To claim this was a bottle, may I ask where is the that bottle, and wouldn't it be safe to assume this bottle must have been broken during the fight? Where are the glasssplitters? They must be all over the place, yet nothing was found. It was a pancake vendor wannabe important fantasy.

About being Left-handed.........post 453 on Thaivisa: Police address criticisms over Koh Tao arrest of Myanmar suspects

Quote - Someone whispered the following (by CSI Bangkok University):

"Since this crime occurred, I've been following this page and I finally decided to ask one of my friends, who is a classmate of "Nom Sod", if he is left-handed. My friend said "yes" he is. My friend also told me he thinks "Nom Sod" was one of the killers, but I couldn't believe it at that time. I didn't expect the murderer could be a close friend of my friend. But anyway, the more I talk with my friend about this, the more I think "Nom Sod" was involved in that crime. The same friend told me that on September 15th, "Nom Sod" was absent from class, but was in class on the following day (the 16th). He said he also saw scratches on "Nom Sod's" neck and arms." - Unquote

attachicon.gifPunches.jpg

Ah, a friend of a friend of a guy that posted on the CSILA page, and they called me naive... :rolleyes:

"I will repeat it for 9 months from now, a 100.000 pathologist will confirm these were stab wounds"

... and they called me insane... :rolleyes:

I'll take the word of one single real pathologist, that examined the real wounds on the real body over your 100.000 imaginary pathologists that just happen to agree with you. Do you have one of those?

Sky News had a long report today on the news and the way they formulated it sounded like the Burmese might be guilty due to so much evidence. It looks like the Scotland Yard has feeded a lot of infos to the family.

Not sure what I should think of it as the whole case was rigged from the beginning.

Can we watch that. Depends who they talked to. The met refuse to talk with the defense.

In my mind, it all comes down to the coroner report if released. And whether they got any dna, together with an independent test of b2.

I would crawl back into my corner then. I really don't think the Myanmar government would have supported them if they weren't 80 %sure. That's good enough for me to stay on board.

Did it talk about the rescheduled court case?

I would rather say it is an effort to track and hunt down and silence the witnesses cold blooded, before they have a chance to speak out...

are any of the witnesses (especially the new ones) still living in Thailand? i got the impression most had already fled?

Just great.

Another 6 months of conspiracy theories about how these two are innocent.

Spare a thought for the parents of the victims who probally like nothing more than the whole thing to be over and done with.

The British police have had ample time to at least make some statement on their findings and how long does the defence need to get their act together.

The whole episode is a shambles for both the accused and the victims and their families.

You have already been lambasted for this, but the case was moved forward to hobble the defence... when the prosecution's documents are hundreds of pages, it takes a little time to put together a refutation. 60 witnesses? Could you work out a strategy for cross examining each one in a week? No, I thought not...

And yes eight more months, but I'm more concerned with the conspiracy theories that these guys are guilty.

I would rather say it is an effort to track and hunt down and silence the witnesses cold blooded, before they have a chance to speak out...

Gives a whole new meaning to the long arm of the law!!l

• Like 1

That wouldn't really make sense. The defense requested the postponement. It is in the defense's interest to have the public remain fascinated with the case - but better to risk losing that than go in unprepared. If they are any good at their jobs (and word is that it is a strong defense team), they will get the public stoked up again when the trial comes around.

• Like 1

That wouldn't really make sense. The defense requested the postponement. It is in the defense's interest to have the public remain fascinated with the case - but better to risk losing that than go in unprepared. If they are any good at their jobs (and word is that it is a strong defense team), they will get the public stoked up again when the trial comes around.

Would be interesting to hear from the defense-team, how long postponement they requested.

Surely not 8 months!!

RTP>Prosecutor>Judge, they are all on the same team!!

A fair trail is sadly an illusion.

• Like 2

Drop the charges against these 2 Burmese scapegoats and arrest the real killers and send them away for life. How hard is that?

Very... it would require tearing the status quo to pieces... and then where would the country be?

evadgib, on 27 Dec 2014 - 09:59, said:
Robby nz, on 27 Dec 2014 - 08:26, said:

Were they given bail, or is a bail hearing separate?

With assurances from the Myanmar Embassy there cant be a reason not to grant it without saying they don't trust the Myanmar Government.

Embassies cannot act as guarantor full stop. If they were to succeed (they wont) all foreign detainees worldwide could cite the case while demanding same. Pie in the sky/non starter.

And you base this on what, and whose law. Give some proof, or are you simply making it up.

Drop the charges against these 2 Burmese scapegoats and arrest the real killers and send them away for life. How hard is that?

Real hard. Thai officialdom is standing arm in arm to resist arresting those who should be prime suspects. Even CCTV evidence (showing Nomsod looking disheveled and spooked) isn't going to sway them from that firm intention. Nailing the B2 is their way of putting the final nail in the coffin of doing what's right.

Two innocent men get to rot in jail for 7 more months while the real perps are out laughing that they have literally got away with murder and could probably feel like they could get away with it again. Money, it can buy you a licence to murder.

9 1/2 more months. Counting the 2 1/2 they've already been incarcerated, they will have been in jail a minimum of nearly a year if acquitted in late Sept. or early Oct. 2015. If they took the bait from the judge, yesterday, and ventured who they thought were the real criminals, they would stand a better than even chance of getting snuffed out in jail, or soon after leaving.

So the defense have this evidence that prove they are innocent, why did they ask for a postponement then? Why not showing the evidence?

My guess is, they don't have evidence that proves the two Burmese men are innocent and they just want to drag the case on.

As usual, you're wrong and prejudiced against the B2. The 26th wasn't the trial, it was a preliminary hearing. The defense wasn't asked or expected to reveal evidence of non-guilt. That comes at the trial. They say they have a lot of evidence, and I believe them. What counts most, is if the judge believes what they present as evidence.

"As usual, you're wrong and prejudiced against the B2. The 26th wasn't the trial, it was a preliminary hearing. The defense wasn't asked or expected to reveal evidence of non-guilt"

I'm prejudiced against people making ad-hoc excuses to maintain a fantasy framework on which to support their beliefs; the judge asked them, point blank: "If you were not involved in this crime, tell us who is. Don't be scared." So yes, they were asked to reveal evidence of non-guilt.

• Like 1

It was the same RTP (early days) that mentioned there must have been another murder weapon & it was the same RTP (early days) who said David must have fought with his attackers by looking at the wounds on his knuckles. (Just Google it)

if we look at the diagram from the FB page which was produced by looking at each stab wound, it would be more than insane to claim this was done by a hoe. I will repeat it for 9 months from now, a 100.000 pathologist will confirm these were stab wounds (most likely inflicted by a left-hander) and that will get the B2 off the hook (they are right-handed). To claim this was a bottle, may I ask where is the that bottle, and wouldn't it be safe to assume this bottle must have been broken during the fight? Where are the glasssplitters? They must be all over the place, yet nothing was found. It was a pancake vendor wannabe important fantasy.

About being Left-handed.........post 453 on Thaivisa: Police address criticisms over Koh Tao arrest of Myanmar suspects

Quote - Someone whispered the following (by CSI Bangkok University):

"Since this crime occurred, I've been following this page and I finally decided to ask one of my friends, who is a classmate of "Nom Sod", if he is left-handed. My friend said "yes" he is. My friend also told me he thinks "Nom Sod" was one of the killers, but I couldn't believe it at that time. I didn't expect the murderer could be a close friend of my friend. But anyway, the more I talk with my friend about this, the more I think "Nom Sod" was involved in that crime. The same friend told me that on September 15th, "Nom Sod" was absent from class, but was in class on the following day (the 16th). He said he also saw scratches on "Nom Sod's" neck and arms." - Unquote

Ah, a friend of a friend of a guy that posted on the CSILA page, and they called me naive... rolleyes.gif

"I will repeat it for 9 months from now, a 100.000 pathologist will confirm these were stab wounds"

... and they called me insane... rolleyes.gif

I'll take the word of one single real pathologist, that examined the real wounds on the real body over your 100.000 imaginary pathologists that just happen to agree with you. Do you have one of those?

The nine identical stab wounds (because that is what they clearly are beyond any doubt) on David, of which 6 were at the right side of his head/neck/upper torso clearly is an indication of a left-hander nearly as tall as David, it is extremely unlikely it was a right-handed 1.50m Burmese jumping 30 cm in the air hitting David 6 times on the right upper side (see diagram).

Therefore the first RTP version was the correct one, it mentioned David fought with his attackers (his knuckles indicated this) and there was a second weapon involved.The second RTP version however mentions the hoe as the only weapon being used and that the B2 found David and Hannah in a position which aroused them so they hit him from behind. What utter crap!

The fact that you believe the RTP-2 report shows you have a hidden agenda, but that is old news, I am convinced the prosecutor will call the pathologist at the trial as a witness to confirm their utter crap, the problem with this, the defense will probably do the same and will call multiple experts confirming these are stab wounds. The UK coroner report will also surface soon and will very likely confirm the same, stab wounds by a 99.9% left-hander.

Did you know both Mon & Nomsod are both left-handers?

"The nine identical stab wounds (because that is what they clearly are beyond any doubt) on David"

Says who? You or one of your 100.000 imaginary pathologists? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Post removed.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

Also please bear in mind that whilst healthy discussion is encouraged::

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

evadgib, on 27 Dec 2014 - 09:59, said:

Robby nz, on 27 Dec 2014 - 08:26, said:

Were they given bail, or is a bail hearing separate?

With assurances from the Myanmar Embassy there cant be a reason not to grant it without saying they don't trust the Myanmar Government.

Embassies cannot act as guarantor full stop. If they were to succeed (they wont) all foreign detainees worldwide could cite the case while demanding same. Pie in the sky/non starter.

And you base this on what, and whose law. Give some proof, or are you simply making it up.
If it's wrong why not enlighten the board with examples of any such action?

There aren't any!

Edited by evadgib

"The nine identical stab wounds (because that is what they clearly are beyond any doubt) on David"

Says who? You or one of your 100.000 imaginary pathologists? rolleyes.gif

Although the Brit coroner will try not to raise any hackles with Thai officials (who are fixated on framing the B2), the coroner will confirm what 99% of us have surmised as stab wounds (not hoe) on David. What will the Gang of 4 say to that? No problem, for them, they'll be able to slough it away with shrillness and diversion, as they've been doing thus far.

Where's 'conspiracy theorist' jdinasia or 'The Burmese are murderers and rapists' JTJ? Did they tire of having to defend the rich kid from 1,000 attacks from as many directions?

Hey Boomer you wrote http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/773084-dna-results-from-ko-tao-village-heads-son-dont-match-traces-on-slain-british-tourists/page-92#entry8739063

I have my own moral code, and it supersedes a country's code of laws. If I see blatant injustice, I will know it's wrong, and hope I have the courage to speak out against it.

I guess the Koh Samui Court judge doesn't .

• Like 1

Says who? You or one of your 100.000 imaginary pathologists? rolleyes.gif

If you saw the pictures and I am sure you did and still believe it was a hoe then I would suggest a visit to an optician to check on your eyesight.

The only people that insist that the police currently claim the cuts are from a hoe is you and your fellow conspiracists that need a straw man argument to hold on to their beliefs.

Edited by AleG
  • Like 1