'69 sighting' in Patong leads police to Iranian thieves

Lite Beer

I'm tired of all the arrests. Let me know when bad guys are sentenced to 10 years at the Phuket Hilton. Until then, everyone just pays their way out and sent on their way. I think every thief should have their hands bashed with a hammer. Thai or , you steal, no jail time...just hamburger hands for a while.

Particularly efficient with pickpockets smile.png

Police searched Patong tirelessly on Christmas Eve and Chirstmas day for “69” but to no avail. Finally, on Boxing day, they found a Yamaha Nuvo with the plate numbers “163” parked at the Ban Ton Sai Bungalo and staked it out.

I guess 163 was close enough

Whilst married to a Thai National and mainly living out of the country with my wife, this type of crime by this type of Farang, makes me not care how strict Thai Immigration are.

If they wish to make it more difficult with procedures for non-Thais to visit this country, I would welcome it.

Anything to keep scum of the like out, should be implemented.

You are an idiot.

How can immigration (besides from banning everyone) stop individual people from comitting crimes when they are in Thailand? The answer is they can not. Unless you think they have some magical future crimes unit that can forsee the destiny of every foreign visitor's life when in thailand.

20 million foreign visitors to thailand each year and maybe a couple of hundred of those commit crimes and your solution is make it more difficult for the law abiding 20 million?

Edited by Time Traveller
  • Like 2

More filth. For every scum they catch there is still another 10 operating.

Why can't immigration racially profile these people? Every other aspect of thai society is racist so why not when it comes to immigration?

Serious question.

99% of Iranian arrested in Thailand are smuggling meth. This one is a bit odd. They are diversifying. Its truethey need to profile these sort of scum. Iranians going into any western country they would be given the 3rd degree. Either refugees, war criminals or smugglers. There arent that many Iranians that can afford to travel

. This case happened in Pattaya, drugged Hotel Employee, and pryed open security boxes, I wonder if this case is related, luckily another employee observed the crime and he was arrested, but why are these teams, doing the same thing, I think they can Thai this together, must be a Network of these guys, I believe a month ago this happened, Scumbags.... Edited by Dannyboy666

So, The selective memory by one robbery eye-witness, of the number “169”,
ultimately helped police track down ...
a Yamaha Nuvo with the plate numbers “163”clap2.gif.

Lucky the witness didn't remember 163, otherwise the police would have tracked down
some guys with a Honda Dream with the number plate 169
cheesy.gif

Edited by JoeLing
  • Like 1

Wait a minute here... The clue is a license plate with "69" on it. They find a bike that does NOT have "69" on it. They arrest the suspects, and a bit later have a confession. Did they also obtain DNA evidence? One hopes that the police didn't simply feel pressure to arrest someone, anyone, for these crimes.

More filth.

or every scum they catch there is still another 10 operating.

Why can't immigration racially profile these people? Every other aspect of thai society is racist so why not when it comes to immigration?

Serious question.

I agree under condition to profile all pedophiles and they are all from your race. You will not be here if we apply your bright idea....
What race would that be?

North Africans posing as Frenchman?

More filth.

Serious question.

I agree under condition to profile all pedophiles and they are all from your race. You will not be here if we apply your bright idea....
What race would that be?

Good try...

You may educate yourself by having an idea of who is being arrested for pedophilia in Thailand?

Same thing apply for US.

I can understand your reaction, the truth hurts... I sympathize.

To help you a bit, Google pedophiles in Thailand. Wish you good reading. Lol

Edited by Petchou

More filth.

Serious question.

What race would that be?

Good try...

You may educate yourself by having an idea of who is being arrested for pedophilia in Thailand?

Same thing apply for us.

You seem very fixated on pedophiles. That's the first sign of a closet case and trying to deflect your carnal urges on to others.

I know the signs when I see it.

More filth.

Serious question.
What race would that be?
Good try...
Same thing apply for us.

You seem very fixated on pedophiles. That's the first sign of a closet case and trying to deflect your carnal urges on to others.

You make me really laugh loudly. Case lost....

Just a reminder from a great man:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Another good one:

Never argue with an i....t. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

George Carlin Edited by Scott

More filth.

Serious question.
What race would that be?
Good try...
Same thing apply for us.

You make really laugh loudly. Case lost....

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Another good one:

Never argue with an i....t. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

George Carlin

What an intellectual you are.
Rehashing old quotes to appear educated.
You're what I like to call "google smart"

More filth.

Serious question.
What race would that be?
Good try...
Same thing apply for us.

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Another good one:

George Carlin

You have beaten me with experience.

More filth.

Serious question.
What race would that be?
Good try...
Same thing apply for us.

Eleanor Roosevelt.

Another good one:

George Carlin

You have beaten me with experience.

Another generic thaivisa meme.
Go back to the General forum and you can wow the numpties with your googled knowledge.

Foreigners nabbed for thefts
The Sunday Nation

PHUKET: -- Two foreigners have been arrested for alleged robberies worth about Bt1 million cash in various currencies from safe boxes at four Phuket hotels or guesthouses.

The accused men - Iranian Shahram Ghorbaniafshar, 48, and Frenchman Stephane Emery, 42 - were arrested at a bungalow in the Patong area on Friday along with some Bt800,000 cash in various currencies, a Rolex wristwatch and other valuables, as well as the clothes they wore on the day and some safe box-breaking tools. The duo reportedly confessed to the crime and were brought to Krathu Police Station where many persons identified them.

Following complaints of thefts in the Patong area on December 24-25, police followed up on clues gleaned from CCTV footage until they located the suspects' whereabouts and arrested them. The two also reportedly offered bribes to the police to prevent

their arrest.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Foreigners-nabbed-for-thefts-30250804.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-12-28

The picture is interesting. Iranians are Persians and they aren't Arabs. They aren't Asians. They are Aryan Whites.

You should take a closer look, they certainly look like persians, but mind you, not all of the people living in Iran are persians.

Don't say they are aryan whites, sounds too ignorant, please use caucasians instead, but they still don't look like caucasians.

Edited by KamalaRider