3bb internet down in Chumphon?

4evermaat

I noticed that 3bb ASDL internet is down in Saphli, Pathio. A neighbor's ToT fibre optic was down around the same time, but it is now back online. But the internet has been down for over 12 hours now; never happened before. I submitted a ticket to 3bb tech support but havent heard anything back which is unusual as they usually arrive in the morning to check things out. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same.

Must be serious for it to be down for such a long time. I just got a text from a friend in Chumphon Town who says that their landline internet is working.

My 3bb in Hua Hin, goes down around 20 times a day for a few minutes. I've had the engineers out several times but they just say it's a server bottleneck ( it isn't because i can see the signal dropout). 12 hours is a long time though, maybe there's a server being upgraded.

they came to look at it later the same day I complained. They the guy said they would come tomorrow to fix it. They came yesterday, attached some orange-looking device to the asdl port that comes from outside, and went off somewhere. When they came back an hour later, the signal was back 100%; no need to change the modem. I'm not sure what the true cause was, I suspect a cable was cut somewhere.

A friend of mine did have it (3bb) from yesterday. But others I talked to said that some people in the area were without power momentarily on Saturday. Then when the power went back on, the internet was still off for some people. But when the dust settled, I was the only one that didn't have it. That was the longest I've ever been without internet that I remember with 3bb.