Prices For Golf Clothes

JimmyGreaves

BRANDED CLOTHES

I would say that generally a little cheaper on the clothes. Big sizes forget on branded

Shoes, if you are UK 10 or over forget Thailand for bigger sizes.

Waterproofs, not seen many around.

Golf clubs, buy in the USA or on line in the Uk.

Golf balls buy from the used traders around the golf clubs.

OK, here's my two cents worth.

Go to the high rise Mike's Shopping Mall on Beach Road in Pattaya. You can find all the name brand shirts (Callaway/Titleist/Taylor Made/etc.) for about 150 baht each. Your price may vary due to how well you can negotiate. I usually pay less than 150 each. Sizes range from small to 4X.

For shoes, I would try the "Golf Channel" in the Discount Mall next to Lotus on Sukhumvit in Pattaya. They have name brand shoes of all sizes, including larger ones. I will be checking this out on Thursday when I arrive in Pattaya from the Middle East. They also have a full range of original clubs at a somewhat higher price than you will pay in the US or the UK (I guess).

As for balls, I don't really like the used ones you can buy near a golf course. One never knows how long they were in the pond or lake before being fished out and many of them seem dead to me. I just buy my Titleists at the Discount Mall or one of the many golf shop around Pattaya.

Point .

Most of thoses balls sold around the courses are mine and only been hit once, so they are OK.

Question,

Why when you hit a PRo V1 out of play and go and look for it do you always find a lesser quality ball?

Branded Goods. My definition of that it ....As you would get in the West.. Uk.....

To say the goods for sale in Pattaya are Branded is incorrect..... material, stitching ect is not the same....having said that ,, for 150Baht they are OK for the summer.

Point .

Most of thoses balls sold around the courses are mine and only been hit once, so they are OK.

Ah, um...yes.

I used to be a member of the club in Macau. On two seperate occasions I've bought a bag of used balls from the pro shop there to find a ball marked "MK" (as in Meerkat if you hadn't guessed) within.

Where's that head-in-hands-embarrassed smiley when you need it?