Woman killed in East Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Woman killed in East Pattaya Road Crash

bridge-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Monday a 32 year old female motorbike driver was killed after her bike hit a street sign at the base of a bridge.

The accident occurred at the Nongprue Bridge close to Highway 36 and resulted in the death of Khun Yupin. The extent of her injuries led Police to conclude she was driving at a high rate of speed at the time of the impact.

No one saw the crash occur but local residents heard the impact and went to investigate. Th e woman died instantly from a severe traumatic head injury.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/162075/woman-killed-in-east-pattaya-road-crash/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-12-30

Let's see: her, 3 teens, driver of airport van..... all driving at too high a rate of speed. Appear anti drink driving campaign is working after all. Now just killing old fashioned way: speeding. Am I cynical? Heck yeah. Seems only option say nothing ever ever is done to improve safety (like enforcing laws).

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

thais outdriving the ability of the bike

Ego larger than ability!!!

Traumatic head injury suggests no helmet. People here never learn.

Nothing to do with the suspected other vehicle involved then eh?

Driving atiitude........?

At the moment I do have a Thai family over from Bangkok.

They usually come by bus or minivan, but this time they're able to come by their "new" car.

I was a bit puzzled that they took 3 hours from Bangkok to Central Pattaya, but when the driver asked me to park the car under the carport I found out that he didn't a driver-license.

Today we went to Nong Nooch Gardens at the amazing speed of 60kmh.

I just don't understand how he dares to take his family and family-in-law into traffic without having the confidence and driving abilities.