'New Year party invitation' leads to fatal shootings in Chonburi

webfact

'New Year Party Invitation' Leads to Fatal Shootings
By Khaosod English

CHONBURI - A gunman reportedly opened fire on a group of New Year party-goers in Chonburi because he was angered by the way they invited him to join the party.

Two people were killed in the shootings, which took place at around 6.30 pm in front of a house in Phanat Nikhom district last night.

One of the victims was the owner of the house where the New Year party was taking place, police say, while the other victim has not been yet identified. Two more people were injured by the gunfire.

According to an eyewitness, the victims were drinking and celebrating New Year when a car passed by the party.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1419998677

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-12-31

I don't quite get how the driver slowed down enough to be hailed down. Sounds like he had a chip on his shoulder. A polite wai couldn't cure it, which is a shame. It sounds like an honest mistake, and nothing to get up in arms about. The fact the driver went away, stewed in his own angry juices for a while, only to return with a gun is just madness. What the <deleted> is wrong with people? I hope they find him before the police do and kill him.

• Like 1

So " Hey you" can be considered an insult.

Guess I should kill at least 3 every day then.

Thanks for replying in my name, too.

I was about to write something similar. That attitude, a gun in my hand and enough ammo Thailand would nearly be an unpopulated country, regarding to the many times I have heard "Hey, you".

I don't quite get how the driver slowed down enough to be hailed down. Sounds like he had a chip on his shoulder. A polite wai couldn't cure it, which is a shame. It sounds like an honest mistake, and nothing to get up in arms about. The fact the driver went away, stewed in his own angry juices for a while, only to return with a gun is just madness. What the <deleted> is wrong with people? I hope they find him before the police do and kill him.

Read full story, the car was parked to start with.

• Like 1

One post and a quoted reply has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Apparently it was the guy in the car, the other shouted " hey you" at. So there's no need to ask. Plus now he's going to go to prison for being an idiot and shooting people. I guess he won't be so calm then. Not to mention he's a p@$$y too for getting out of the car only when he has a gun.

One post and a quoted reply has been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Well! That limits about 90% of the posts.

b

The fact the driver went away, stewed in his own angry juices for a while, only to return with a gun is just madness.

Perhaps a life's worth of Thainess repressed emotions and anger got to his delicate pampered ego and face.

That delicate ego and face has to restored and sedated, right.

• Like 1