interesting line stickers

jspill

c0V0gAd.png

Captions like 'i'll sort you out' (at an ATM), 'i've sent you the money na', 'money is no problem' and 'i'm rich!'. Sure they're krungsri bank stickers but i had a chuckle when a girl sent me one of these.

Edited by jspill

xc0V0gAd.png.pagespeed.ic.ass0aEAUSI1uat

Captions like 'i'll sort you out' (at an ATM), 'i've sent you the money na', 'money is no problem' and 'i'm rich!'. Sure they're krungsri bank stickers but i had a chuckle when a girl sent me one of these.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, it's difficult to find the positives in life.

So, after much searching for that elusive silver lining, that one positive aspect when all else looks bleak, I've concluded that the Bar for OP's has been set very (very) low early in 2015 and that things can only improve from here.

• Like 1

xc0V0gAd.png.pagespeed.ic.ass0aEAUSI1uat

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, it's difficult to find the positives in life.

So, after much searching for that elusive silver lining, that one positive aspect when all else looks bleak, I've concluded that the Bar for OP's has been set very (very) low early in 2015 and that things can only improve from here.

Bloody optimists!!tongue.png

• Like 2