Your most boring photograph

MJP

We'll put together a gallery of the finest at the end of this.

Don't you mean the worse? biggrin.png

Firing out Faststone now to take a peek, shouldn't take me long to find something though.

Nope, the absolute finest of boring!

Then we're collectively going for next years Turner prize.

We'll put together a gallery of the finest at the end of this.

Don't you mean the worse? biggrin.png

Firing out Faststone now to take a peek, shouldn't take me long to find something though.

Nope, the absolute finest of boring!

Then we're collectively going for next years Turner prize.

or perhaps a boring calender ! whistling.gif

Maybe it will give an opportunity here, to post images, we would not normally use!?

IMG_9275.JPG

Like garbage cans! tongue.png

• Like 2

Not assuming your photo is not boring for 1 minute SJ , but there is an element of distracting action that draws the viewer away from the most boring subject , I think a tighter crop would have been more successful for that image .... Just being constructive , not easy being boring I guess wink.png

Not assuming your photo is not boring for 1 minute SJ , but there is an element of distracting action that draws the viewer away from the most boring subject , I think a tighter crop would have been more successful for that image .... Just being constructive , not easy being boring I guess wink.png

I agree. Jimbo you need to crop the interesting out of that shot whilst leaving in sufficient context to maximum dull.

Well you could be right goomps, but too much work for a boring image! tongue.png

Here's DAL's beer cans that is pretty boring too.... at least he's not! whistling.gif

SAM_2285.JPG

• Like 1