Some 30,000 tourists expected to join Full Moon Party on Koh Pha Ngan

With so many places to stay on West and North side of KP where prices don't vary with the seasons.... people do not need to pay the Haad Rin, Ban Tai prices or book a minimum stay...

Taxi services are set up to get to and from the party (s)...are usually posted at front desk.... 400 or 450 baht if memory serves... But these places may not be suitable for "hard core" types...whistling.gif

Jimmy, there are definitely not many resorts in the north or the west of Koh Phangan

who do not have seasonal prices. Those resorts where the prices don't vary with the

season, those are the ones who vary depending your nose all year round wink.png

Edited by JoeLing

With so many places to stay on West and North side of KP where prices don't vary with the seasons.... people do not need to pay the Haad Rin, Ban Tai prices or book a minimum stay...

Taxi services are set up to get to and from the party (s)...are usually posted at front desk.... 400 or 450 baht if memory serves... But these places may not be suitable for "hard core" types...whistling.gif

Jimmy, there are definitely not many resorts in the north or the west of Koh Phangan

who do not have seasonal prices. Those resorts where the prices don't vary with the

Not wanting to get into a debate here, Joe,

But I could name a few, Mae Haad area, comes to mind, for sure, I sometimes stay there several times a year... always same same, even same same it was 9 years ago, when I first stayed in the area! wink.pngw00t.gif

Even some in See Thanu areas (probably spelt that wrong!) .... but my nose is pretty good at finding these places, without a lot of trouble wink.png tongue.png

• Like 2

Happy Partying! with some 20.000 rooms that have single occupancy enough place to rest and recover!

Edited by KKr

Not wanting to get into a debate here, Joe,

But I could name a few, Mae Haad area, comes to mind, for sure, I sometimes stay there several times a year... always same same, even same same it was 9 years ago, when I first stayed in the area! wink.pngw00t.gif

Even some in See Thanu areas (probably spelt that wrong!) .... but my nose is pretty good at finding these places, without a lot of trouble wink.png tongue.png

I still have all year round low season price in Haad Yao - well, depends on your nose giggle.gifwai.gif

Otherwise, I had to adapt to the resorts around me, as I don't want to have problems with

the BIG locals wink.png

• Like 1

Happy that the FMP morons continue to support the local mafia. Curious how many will either end up in jail, get their passport taken, end up in the hospital, getting their drinks spiked, raped, beaten, and killed this month. Party on !