Looking For A Friend

jaloochapurr

HAS ANYONE SEEN ALAN AROUND OF LATE?

Alan who used to hang around Domino's and the Up You too Bar? A real nice guy. Last I heard is that he married Mam (ex GF of Andy Gill) and is now back in the UK. I'll check with my ex, she was saying something about them a few months ago.

As a new memeber, I say this very, very respectfully, but I wonder if it is a good idea to publish other people's personal info here ? :D Maybe better to send PM's ?

Exacterly and one might wonder what Maejo Man is doing with a collection of pics of handsum young men :o

Exacterly and one might wonder what Maejo Man is doing with a collection of pics of handsum young men :o

I have two decades of Chiangmai's most desperate captured on celluloid, I don't think there was anybody that escaped the lens over time. Not even Blinky Bill or Lamphun :D

I have two decades of Chiangmai's most desperate captured on celluloid, I don't think there was anybody that escaped the lens over time. Not even Blinky Bill or Lamphun :D

Okay. How much do you want MM? :D

:D