French man found dead in Koh Tao – incident being treated as suicide not homicide

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So,,, let the TVF "Criminologists" who routinely defend the RTP on ANY subject they're suspected of, corrupting/fouling up,,,, start tearing into this guy,,,, I'm sure he knows not of what he speaks,

If the RTP say it was suicide, who are we to disagree or question their findings. It's not like they have ever gotten it wrong before is it?

I trust his friends can confirm he appeared suicidal? After over 12 hours of drinking he managed to write a suicide note, then tie his hands behind his back and hang himself? Well, he certainly lived

If CSI TV says it is murder, who are the RTP to say it's suicide.

That's right, CSI TV are never wrong and will wrap this case up quick smart. They will probably announce a long list of suspects in the coming hours. thumbsup.gif

When the Thai police make themselves open to ridicule like this, why don't they make some kind of a public statement to explain why they came up with their conclusion and remove the speculation ?.

On the face of it, managing to tie your hands behind your back (virtually impossible anyway I think) then climbing up, putting your head through a noose and hanging yourself seems a bit far fetched, especially after 12 hours drinking. Why would anyone tie their hands anyway ?.

Until we get some proper answers, my thoughts are that either we are getting some extremely poor reporting here or the police are covering up yet another murder. Past experience points to the latter.

• Like 2

I'm open minded and I consider both possibilities valid. It could have been a homicide like a suicide as well.

What I can say is that I couldn't tell without doubts it was one or another, and a real full investigation is owed.

I wouldn't link this with the infamous September murders, but sure also this case has some shadows.

• Like 1

Apparently, the "suicide" note was written in ancient San skirt and a forensic Thai monk was called in to translate the note via chanting and going through Frenchy's pockets.

Sure enough, the monk confirmed suicide and 320 baht in small change. Conclusion: Angry Ghost. Case spiritually CLOSED.

• Like 1

How does one tie string around their hands behind their back?

You tie your hands round your front and then step through them - after 12 hours of drinking it's simple.

BUT after he has done what you say and his hands are behind his neck how does he put the rope around his neck?

So how did he tie his hands behind his own back, put the noose around his neck and jump of the balcony after a heavy drinking session?

Also, why would he tie his hands together anyway?

Cant really blame the social media network for lighting up over this one can you. Guess we will never know,,

RIP poor fella.

• Like 1