'Terrorist' from Pakistan arrested by Police and Army in East Pattaya

webfact

Just out of interest why did it need the police and the army to arrest this guy? Is there more to the story than has been published here?

Do a search on the BKK Post website that provides a more accurate view. The arrested guy was a member of a Sikh terrorist group (Tiger Force of Khalistan) who are allegedly supported by Pakistani intelligence.

Edited by simple1

First time Thai police has a valuable catch. Seems that if any terrorist or criminal escaped in any part of the world he will be in Pattaya. It is very difficult arrest these Sikh people, because they are supposed be with full beard and hair, they cannot be recognized if they shave them. Probably it could be accidental catch for not having passport, and arrested and found out that he is abscondia. Any how we can give 2 stars to Thai police for this. The most valuable people in any Police is the CSD, the chief is in jail for corruption. If they are corrupt, it is not possible to identify any crime or criminal, because they can bribe the police and on run all the time.

"Probably it could be accidental catch for not having passport, and arrested and found out that he is abscondia. Any how we can give 2 stars to Thai police for this."

There's always one, isn't there? Shut up and read the report properly.

• Like 1

Makes you wonder how many more criminals are hiding in Thailand...

My guess would be hundreds.....this guys possibly been here for 14 years....it sounds as though Thailand the best place to come to, to avoid capture.....

"..it sounds as though Thailand the best place to come to, to avoid capture....."

He was arrested in Thailand, did you miss that bit?

Well, I give credit where credit is due. Congratulation's to the Thai Police an Army for locating and detaining this 'Terrorist'.

Yes, it is with amazing regularity that the Thai police have to capture some foreigner who has slipped through the fingers of the police and immigrations in countries in which they were arrested, convicted and/or incarcerated.

No one can be in denial that there's a lot to criticize about the police here, but each of these examples suggests that there's plenty of room for improvement for the police and immigration officials in other countries,in this case India, but also including quite often those in Farang Land, where some farang seem to think they are beacons of rectitude and beyond criticism.

• Like 1

Enough said, the Thai Police deserves the credit on pulling this coward from his hiding place.... Well Done !!

Wonder if Bin Ladin ever joined him here on a Boys Weekend LOL !!!

Edited by CapeThai

Which is worse? Thai or Indian gaol?

Whichever I think they should send him back to Pakistan, they just removed the moratorium on the death penalty - thanks to terrorists.

Back to Pakistan after escaping from an Indian jail for terrorism in India?

He'd love that, Pakistan loves terrorists especially ones who kill Indians.

Whichever I think they should send him back to Pakistan, they just removed the moratorium on the death penalty - thanks to terrorists.

Yeah, same as India does. FYI, a terrorist is only a "terrorist", they do not have a religion, cast or nationality. Anyone who takes an innocent life, should be and must be punished.

God forbid, who knows one of our loved ones could be their next victims, if we keep playing blame games rather than standing united against this biggest evil of our time.

• Like 1

Yeah, same as India does. FYI, a terrorist is only a "terrorist", they do not have a religion, cast or nationality. Anyone who takes an innocent life, should be and must be punished.

God forbid, who knows one of our loved ones could be their next victims, if we keep playing blame games rather than standing united against this biggest evil of our time.

Also he is not a Pakistani. Purely of an Indian origin, belongs to a separatist movement run by a "Sikh" school of thought demanding freedom from India.

I know the story because I work for a South Asian Media Group, apparently one of the biggest in the region.

• Like 1

I hope that this Terrorist gets to have lots of quality time in the Thai prison, then eventually get to be

deported to an India prison for the rest of his life.

I am sure that the Thai prison will be an eye opener on this guy, and when he gets welcomed back to

India, he will be treated so , kindly by the prison staff as well. nyuk, nyuk. har, har, har.

Job well done by the Thai authorities!

Stargeezer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Makes you wonder how many more criminals are hiding in Thailand...

My guess would be hundreds.....this guys possibly been here for 14 years....it sounds as though Thailand the best place to come to, to avoid capture.....

"..it sounds as though Thailand the best place to come to, to avoid capture....."

He was arrested in Thailand, did you miss that bit?

He obviously got through immigration. Maybe on a stolen or forged passport, with stolen visas, or fake stamps? Or just no immigration cross-check with Interpol for international warrants? Hopefully, Thai authorities will investigate further how he entered the country so as to prevent further covert entries.

Dear Admin of ThaiVisa, get your facts straight before you post anything highly inaccurate like this... Even in India they admit that he is actually Indian and not Pakistani... I guess it is easier for the right wing guys to put blame on any Muslim country than finding the facts... http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world/thailand-police-nab-expunjab-cm-beant-singhs-killer/article6759298.ece