Farang Owned Business.

thomo

Hey, I'm looking for a farang owned massage school, or just a place that offers massage courses around the old city if ye know of any.

Actually, It's to do with some cheap advertising opportunities, if any of ye have a business or service based on (well not based on, but likes to attract) guest house clientele, there's some very effective, very cheap advertising that will be seen/read by nearly everyone staying at every guest house. If ye want to pm me and meet up.

Ok, I didn't really plan for the post to end up like this, so sorry mod's.

Hey, I'm looking for a farang owned massage school, or just a place that offers massage courses around the old city if ye know of any.

Actually, It's to do with some cheap advertising opportunities, if any of ye have a business or service based on (well not based on, but likes to attract) guest house clientele, there's some very effective, very cheap advertising that will be seen/read by nearly everyone staying at every guest house. If ye want to pm me and meet up.

Ok, I didn't really plan for the post to end up like this, so sorry mod's.

Cheap advertising in cheap guest houses means cheap back-packers.............Nah!!

But then again there are a few guest houses that allow Is..............................oops, sorry.