Bangkok for 25 days, decent serviced studio for 30k baht.

Guys I will be heading to Bangkok tomorrow, Is it possible to get a decent studio in a decent area like Siam/sukhumvit for 30-35k baht at most? I'll stay for 25 days, I just need a decent air-con and need the room to be cleaned every 2-3 days. Do you guys know any good local accommodation websites? I couldn't come across a good deal at airbnb.

In your other post, you mentioned Thong Lo. If you can go a bit further up Sukhumvit, there are 2 hotels on Suk between Ekkamai and Phra Khanong (3 minute walk from Phra Khanong BTS) that are decent and in your price range.

D-67 Hotel

Lilla Hotel

They are nearly side by side. D67 is the more upscale of the 2.

There are several hotels in the Nana Soi 4 area in that price range but this being high season, maybe full...worth a try though.

The Woraburi

Nanathai

Da Bed (small sidesoi opposite 7-11, "The Tavern" on corner) Several others in same price range on the same sidesoi)

Happy Inn

Orchid GH (Soi6 off Soi 4)

Model link (way down past the OMNI on the left side of soi 4 on sidesoi. Look for a sidewalk sign)

Discounts are hard to come by this time of year but if you like a particular room and location, if you offer to pay the full stay up front, you may be able to negotiate a discount. That worked for a friend who stayed at Da Bed.

Edited by dddave

Depends on your time available but I have stayed at PDA Lord/ Baron apartments at Ladprao 130. This is 3 min walk to the river boat and 500 meters from Mall Bangkapi. On the river boat you can be in central bkk in 30 minutes and 20 baht. The rooms are brand new, AC, fridge, key security, 550 baht/day. Was the cleanest, bestest cheap place I ever stayed. You will not even have a sense the place is a year old.

You've left it a little late but 30k you have no problem finding a decent place. The way I do it is going to agoda, easy, select the area you're interested and you have a good selection to choose from. After you see a hotel you like, you can also do a Google search to see if that hotel has a website then you can contact them directly and ask if they do a monthly rate, even though you're looking to stay 25 days you may find it cheaper to pay for a month.

• Like 1

You've left it a little late but 30k you have no problem finding a decent place. The way I do it is going to agoda, easy, select the area you're interested and you have a good selection to choose from. After you see a hotel you like, you can also do a Google search to see if that hotel has a website then you can contact them directly and ask if they do a monthly rate, even though you're looking to stay 25 days you may find it cheaper to pay for a month.

good tip, look for 2-3 stars hotel. You can get free internet and probably daily cleaning service.

http://bangkokomni.com/

I've stayed here many times...studios from 17 k baht a month....also have one and two brms by day, week, month.

Soi 4 Sukhumvit....ten min walk to nana bts.

I checked in here, well im kinda dissapointed the rooms seemed fine at first, but I caught a few bugs. And the bath thub has yellow stains. But the location makes up for it.