Just returned on my multiple entry marriage extension

Hey Guys.

I just arrived back to Thailand on my multiple entry permit extension based on marriage.

The guy stamped me back into the country and it just says 'admitted til 9th November 2015) which is when my visa will completely expire. He hasn't stamped 90 days from my arrival.

I was just wondering if i have to just do the calculation for 90 days from when i arrived and go to immigration then. I think I know the answer but just don't wanna be caught out.

Cheers for any feedback.

I just arrived back to Thailand on my multiple entry permit extension based on marriage.

Just to clarify, you mean you have an extension of stay based on marriage AND a mult-entry re-entry permit??

If so,

which is when my visa will completely expire

what visa are you talking about?

If you are talking about an extension of stay that ends 9th November, that expiry date does not change no matter how often you go out and return ... and it isn't a visa, which is why you need to have the re-entry permit.

As Ubonjoe said, if your question is only about the 90 day report, then yes you report 90 days from the date you re-entered the country ... up to 15 days early or 7 days late so the exact calculation doesn't have to be absolutely correct.

Maybe it's just me, but your description "my multiple entry permit extension based on marriage" is confusing, especially when you then talk about a visa.

Edited by Suradit69

Just to clarify, you mean you have an extension of stay based on marriage AND a mult-entry re-entry permit??

If so,

which is when my visa will completely expire

what visa are you talking about?

If you are talking about an extension of stay that ends 9th November, that expiry date does not change no matter how often you go out and return ... and it isn't a visa, which is why you need to have the re-entry permit.

As Ubonjoe said, if your question is only about the 90 day report, then yes you report 90 days from the date you re-entered the country ... up to 15 days early or 7 days late so the exact calculation doesn't have to be absolutely correct.

Maybe it's just me, but your description "my multiple entry permit extension based on marriage" is confusing, especially when you then talk about a visa.

Thanks for the reply.

I think you can gather from Ubonjoe's reply what I meant.