How To Find Someones Address In Chiang Rai

scubanor

Hi all,

I wondering if any one could give me some advice in how to find someones address/phone number in Chiang Rai.

Im looking for a very special lady, I have her name and her last job details, but sadly they do not know where she is at the present.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be very welcome to share them :o

I'm hoping there would be an easy and discrete way of doing it as I do not want to cause any embarrasment to her in the process.

Thank you all for your consideration and help!

Best regards Tom

There are phone directories in Chiang Rai. Or have you tried that?

Some of us have been here for quite a while. Has she?

Apart from giving us the details you have there is absolutely no way I can help you. You either post them or PM me and others.

If there are no skeletons in the closet then just post the details you have and hopefully this will end up a success story and I can be godfather to your children. :o

P.S. I,m sure there will be no embarassment to her unless you are sure of her membership of Thaivisa forum

Edited by chang35baht

Of course it is a good custom at this forum not to give information about Chiang Rai residents to unknown inquirers. So I am happy that both of you only speak in general terms about how to locate a 'lost' resident of Chiang Rai.

Tom, I don't have any reason to doubt your good intend and I respect very much that you didn't go into detail.

Phone directories, do they list mobile numbers too?

Limbo :o

Of course it is a good custom at this forum not to give information about Chiang Rai residents to unknown inquirers. So I am happy that both of you only speak in general terms about how to locate a 'lost' resident of Chiang Rai.

Tom, I don't have any reason to doubt your good intend and I respect very much that you didn't go into detail.

Phone directories, do they list mobile numbers too?

Limbo :o

I don`t think that they do list mobile numbers My dear and honourable Dr Limbo (knowledgus Gigantus) . :D

If you were ever lost, rest assured we would look for you en masse :D

Hi all,

I wondering if any one could give me some advice in how to find someones address/phone number in Chiang Rai.

Im looking for a very special lady, I have her name and her last job details, but sadly they do not know where she is at the present.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be very welcome to share them :o

I'm hoping there would be an easy and discrete way of doing it as I do not want to cause any embarrasment to her in the process.

Thank you all for your consideration and help!

Best regards Tom

If you use the private message button (pm), on the bottom left of the messages, to any long time resident of Chiang Rai, I am sure they will do their best to help you or point you in the best direction.

Thanks alot guys for your input and thougts on the matter. I have followed some of the advice given, and I hope it will help to resolve my little intricate problem.

Just to clarify for those of you that possibly doubted, my intentions are 100% honorable although probably somewhat naive :o

But I'm still looking so if there are any good ideas out there that could help, then as before please post them or PM me..

Cheers

scubanor

Hi all,

No need for anymore help guys, found the lady, and there will be no sunshine story out of this one.

It was more like a crash and burn than anything else :o

But thanks to those of you that offered a hand, I really appreciated it.

Cheers guys

scubanor